summer with you - part one

Word count: 13,229

__________________

"Mum's already at the train station with Edward." Harry chuckled, holding up his phone as Mia was tucked into his side with her forehead against his neck. A smile tugged on her lips, glancing at his screen to see the message he just received, "Is she? We won't be there for another twenty minutes, I fear."

"I know." Harry nibbled his lip, "I suppose Ed wanted to get there sooner, and mum's always saying it's a hassle to find a parking spot." He explained.

Mia hummed and Harry wrapped his arm around her a little tighter, "Did you have a good nap, lovie?"

"I did." Mia yawned and Harry chuckled, "You really don't need much comfort to get some sleep in, do you?"

"Just you." Mia smiled, "My best pillow."

Harry laughed a little, "Likewise. Got two very comfortable pillows here actually." His eyes dropped to her cleavage and Mia swatted his chest as she giggled. She straightened up and stretched her arms. They were the only two people in this part of the train on a regular Tuesday at three in the afternoon.

This morning, Harry and Mia prepared for their getaway to Harry's parents' house. They were staying for two weeks and packed up their clothes and whatnot for the trip, which they took by train. Mia prepared them a little lunch for on the way – something of a salad with this lovely dressing she had learned from a girl in her class. She made some sandwiches with it and filled their water bottles – Harry's lukewarm just the way he liked it while Mia's water was ice cold.

They had been on the train for a few hours and at first, both read their books. Eventually, Mia felt her eyes get drowsy and she leaned into Harry. He trailed his fingers over her bare arm as he read his own book out loud until Mia was asleep. She had been for at least forty-five minutes and now her back was a little sore from the position.

The flowy sundress she wore was bright and very unlike anything Mia owned. It was a muted yellow that hung loosely around her body, thin straps adorning her shoulders and contrasting to the stark white straps of the bra she wore underneath.

Her hair was in a loose braid and she wore some sneakers on her feet.

The train was boiling hot yet Mia insisted on sitting close to Harry. His slightly clammy skin felt like home and she dreamily looked at him as he finished up some of his salad and then tucked his breadbox back into his backpack.

It was summer.

And it was their first summer together. Mia was excited to say the least. So far, she had loved every season with Harry.

Fall was when they met and got to know each other. Winter was when they took the next step and had the most turbulence in their relationship, transitioning into Spring which was a moment of clarity and making future plans.

They had planned for summer to be nice and easy, taking the time to relax and enjoy – while being on a budget – and then start completely fresh in September. In their new apartment.

Exams finished two weeks ago and Mia and Harry had been enjoying summer in London first. The weather had been outstanding and they had something to celebrate, both passing their second semester with flying colours. They celebrated with friends and they celebrated together. In different ways.

Some ways meant them cosying up on the couch for a romantic comedy. Other ways meant Harry cooking Mia a meal and having a little wine tasting. Other ways meant the bed rocking into the headboard as he had his way with her and Mia screamed out his name as she orgasmed over and over again.