shimmering beautiful

!! no smut in this one

Word count: 13,575
__________________

"Oh god, it’s too early.” Harry winced when the phone rang to alert him and Mia to wake up for the day. 

The alarm was set earlier than it had been for a long time. Mia and Harry were still in vacation-mode, which meant they had late nights and lazy mornings. They both weren’t the biggest morning people but made the best of it most days.

Mia woke him up with the smell of fresh coffee and he woke her up with kisses on her lips or between her thighs - having her whimper out his name before they were decently awake.

But today, they didn’t have time for any of that. It was early, but the alarm going off meant the beginning of a very exciting day.

Mia groaned next to Harry, her naked back visible after the sheet slipped off somewhere during the night. Mia hugged her pillow, her back to Harry with a lazy braid - Harry’s work the night before - sprawled out over the white pillow.

Even if Harry hated early mornings and he was pulled from sleep unexpectedly, he smiled at the sight of his forever.

“You awake, lovie?” He murmured, running his fingers over her spine. Mia grumbled something and Harry smiled, rolling over to her and spooning her tightly with his lips pressing down on her back, “Good morning, sweet angel.”

“Morning, H.” Mia rasped back, pushing back into his chest a little bit, “I’ll be more awake in a bit, ‘m sorry.”

Harry smiled against her shoulder, “That’s okay, baby. Take your time. Want some coffee?”

“I’m supposed to bring you coffee.” Mia pouted, her eyes still closed. Harry chuckled, “I don’t mind. Need a wee anyway.”

“Okay.” Mia yawned, “Thank you, Harry.”

“‘S okay.” He whispered, kissing her bare shoulder again before he slipped out of the bed. Harry stretched, walking around in his boxers. Hazel’s door was still firmly closed and he padded towards the bathroom to take a leak, then heading into the kitchen.

“Bro, holy shit…” Renan groaned from the couch, “I hate this fucking couch.”

Harry huffed out a chuckle, “Morning, Renan. Last night on the couch.”

“My back is killing me.” Renan complained, rolling around on the couch he brought from his previous apartment. It had been freaking Mia out to no end, the way the apartment she lived in with Hazel was now full of furniture. Mia took some of the pieces for their new place but Renan already moved, bringing a couch of his own and all his own furniture and boxes - which were now in the living room.

Harry’s lip twitched up into an amused smile, “You want coffee?”

“Yes, please.” Renan sighed, “You guys are moving today, right?” He checked.

“Today.” Harry nodded, “You’ll get to sleep in a bed tonight.”

“Thank fuck.” He groaned as Harry got the machine running, “I’ll be back in a sec.” He waved at Renan who tossed around more. Harry slipped back into Mia’s bedroom, seeing her mostly naked on the mattress as she laid on her back and had her eyes closed.

He smiled softly at the sight, his girl looking so angelic in the white sheets. He knew she was only wearing a pair of cotton panties and they fell asleep topless again. He loved feeling her skin on his during the night, even if it was a billion degrees outside.

Harry popped his knee up on the bed to climb over Mia, making her stir slightly. He kissed her collarbone, “Baby, are you up?” He murmured.

“Mhm.” Mia grumbled, “A little.”