The Attack

"Camp...Camp what?"

"Camp Half-Blood. Now let's go!" urged Rizo.

He began to fly again but I didn't move. He turned to see that I hadn't move a muscle.

"Eveora, we need to go. I'm begging you." Rizo begged.

I looked at him and he was giving me puppy eyes. His eyes seemed to burn through my soul.

"How far away is it?" I asked.

"I told you, very far. Now please stop asking questions and let-"

Rizo starred pasted me and I swear he paled.

"What are yooouuuuu" I turned around to see a giant army of monsters marching towards us.

Both Rizo and I stood still as statues looking at the marching monster army. I looked over at Rizo to see him shaking.

"Is this why you wanted to leave?" I asked hardly moving.

"Uh huh" he answered.

I was just about to ask Rizo what to do when the monsters stopped. Nobody moved. I'm pretty sure I was holding my breath.

Then came a command and all at once, the monsters raised their weapons.

"What are they planning on doing?" I asked Rizo.

"I don't know but I don't want to find out" Rizo said.

But before either of us could move, another command was shouted. And the monsters charged.

I was frozen in place. I didn't move at all. I just stared at the monsters charging. I probably would've stayed there until the army trampled me if it wasn't for Rizo.

Rizo screamed in my ear to go and I turned and sprinted the way he was going. After we ran about a quarter of a mile, I turned to look back at my home.

It was on fire.