Ryle

*Nico's POV*

I woke up in a cold sweat.

Is Eveora dead? I thought.

I instantly jumped up and ran to Eveora. I was at her tree in seconds. I looked up and saw no movement.

"Eveora! Eveora!" I yelled whispered.

I got no answer. I began to climb her tree. When I got to the top, I saw an Eveora out cold. I sighed in relief. I began to climb down when I heard,

"Nico? Is that you?"

"Um yea."

"W-what are you doing over here?"

"Um well I had this nightmare and I just wanted to check on you so um everything is fine." I said with a fake smile.

Eveora was sitting up and staring at me.

"Your a terrible liar."

"That obvious?"

"Yup. Just come over here by me and tell me what happened." She said.

She scooted over a little on her branch and I joined her.

"Now what happened?"

"Well, I had this dream and I think I saw your parents."

"My parents?!?!" She said looking at me with wide eyes.

"Yes. They were chained and bloody. There was also a mysterious voice talking to them. It said something about a trap for you."

"F-For me?"

"Yes. It also said something about the gods wanting them back."

"The gods?"

"Mmhm. Then I was in Olympus and they seemed to be searching for someone. I think it was your parents."

"Why would they be searching for my parents?"

"Don't know. Anyway after that I had another dream."

"Okay and that was..."

I looked at her a little afraid to tell her.

"Well you were fighting someone. I don't know who. I was going to help you but I was frozen in place. It looked like you were going to win until um well they tripped you."

"Okay and"

"Well they picked you up and said something about how they were suppose to bring you to someone alive but they had an excuse."

"Okay and then what happened."

"Then um they um threw you off a cliff"

She stared at me.

"They what???"

"They killed you. That's why I came running. I was afraid it was real." I said almost in tears.

"D-does this mean I'm going to d-die?" She said. She looked like she was going to cry.

"Not on my watch." I said as I put an arm around her.

She came close and put her head on my chest. I just hope she wasn't crying.

After a while, I realized she was asleep. I laid her down and kissed her on the forehead.

"Night Eveora." I said and jumped down.

I walked back to Jess and Percy. They both were still asleep. I laid down and fell asleep, thankfully with no more dreams.