A Deal and Powers?!?!

*Max's POV*

We were in NYC in half an hour. Man, these Pegasus were fast. Nico was leading us straight towards the Empire State Building. We landed in front of the doors and quickly hopped off. I held Elizabeth in my one arm and helped Jess off the Pegasus with the other. I kissed Jess's cheek with her returning the favor.

"Lovebirds, we need to go now. Rhea could already be there trying to strike a deal" Nico said entering the building.

Jess blushed and followed everyone in with me closely behind her. Percy was able to get us into the elevator without a problem. We all filed in and drew our weapons. Just in case the doors opened to a nasty surprise.

Percy pushed a button and the elevator began rising in an incredible speed. I was surprised I was still standing. The doors dinged when we reached our destination. The doors opened and we all ran out. We were in a small village in Olympus and Percy knew exactly where to go.

We followed Percy to a giant palace with doors bigger than my old home. I looked over at Jess and she looked nervous. I smiled a nervous smile and she returned it.

"It's now or never" Elzor said.

We nodded and charged at the doors.

I just hope we're not to late.

*Eveora's POV a few minutes earlier*

I woke up once again chained, but this time I had a sack over my head. I heard Rhea talking and I could imagine her evil smirk.

"Well if you don't accept my deal then I will kill the girl" Rhea said.

"Please, Mother, you don't know what you're doing. Eveora is more powerful than you know" a male voice I didn't recognize said.

"Don't Mother me! Now do we have a deal or not" Rhea snapped.

"How do we know it's Eveora? How do we know it's not a trick?" said a different man.

"That is a good tactic in war. I've used it a couple times" said a woman this time.

There was a few murmurs of agreement and I estimated there was about eleven people around me.

"Don't believe me huh? Well I'll just show you" with that Rhea yanked off the hood and I heard gasps.

"She does have the princess" said a woman.

Princess?

"But she's so powerful! How could she capture her?" said a man.

Powerful?

I looked around the room and saw that I was in the middle of a throne room. With twelve giant men and woman in twelve different thrones. I must be in Olympus.

Rhea was into front of me laughing with the hood still in her hand. "Now do we have a deal? I get to rule Olympus and Earth, and you get Eveora and her family" Rhea said.

The gods looked at a man in the biggest throne with blue clothes on and had electric blue eyes. He had a white beard and held a giant lightning bolt in his hand.

That must be Zeus.

"I don't know if we have any other choice" Zeus sighed.

What does he mean no other choice? Am I that powerful?

Rhea laughed her evil laugh and looked down at me with her evil smile.

"Well mother, you now are ruler of Olympus an-" Zeus was interrupted when the giant doors were flung open.

My friends charged in with my parents. "Don't except the deal!" Nico screamed.

Oh thank the gods he was okay.

The gods gasped and stood up.

"Elzor? Rosemary? But Mother said you were still imprisoned" Zeus said.

"Yea well these demigods saved us and now we have to stop her" Elzor said.

The gods turned to Rhea and we were instantly in battle armor. Rhea cursed and grabbed me. She pulled out a long knife and held it to my throat.

"Anyone takes a step, I kill her" Rhea growled. "Zeus, make me queen of earth and Olympus"

"No. The deal is off" Zeus said.

"Fine. Then she dies" my eyes widen in fear as I feel Rhea put pressure on my throat with the knife.

I look at my friends and see fear in their eyes. I looked at my parents and saw them tearing up but with murder faces on at the same time. The gods eyes were widen in fear and some in anger. I then look at Nico's and his eyes hold so much emotion. Love, hatred, hurt, darkness and other emotions I couldn't understand.

I was filled with rage with the thought of losing them. My nostrils flared with anger. My eyes were filled with hatred. And my heart went cold. I screamed and the floors of the palace all of the sudden had giant plants growing out of them. Rhea loosened her grip on my and I elbowed her in the gut. She dropped me and I ran over to my friends and faced her.

"My turn to put you in chains" I growled. I shot my arms forward and the plants shot towards her. They wrapped around her arms, legs, wrists, waist, even one around her neck. I snapped my fingers and at the end of the plants, thorns began to grow. They slowly started to grow towards Rhea.

"Now Rhea, I think it might be best if you call off the deal. I heard thorns can be pretty painful" I said walking closer to her.

Rhea's eyes widen with fear and look at the thorns. "Fine the deal is off!" She shrieked.

"Oh and swear on the Styx you'll never try to take Olympus or the world over again" I said.

Rhea looked at me and shook her head. I smirked and snapped my fingers. The thorns began to grow faster towards her making Rhea shriek.

"Fine! I swear on the Rive of Styx that I won't ever try to take over the world or Olympus ever again" Rhea screamed.

I laughed and snapped my fingers making the thorns disappear. "Well since you can't take over anything ever again, I think you need a punishment. I think a century in the ground is fair enough" I said and snapped my fingers once again. Rhea screams as the plants begin to drag her to the earth. The earth seemed to open its mouth and eat her whole.

I turned to my friends all the sudden light-headed. "We we did it" I said before passing out.

_______________________
Hey guys! I'm not done with the book yet but so close. I'm good with all my friends except one but I'm working on it. I don't know if she's reading it but if you are girl who's mad at me let me say this, I'm sorry and I hope you can forgive me. But anyway thanks for reading! See ya!