A Thing!!!!

*Eveora's POV*

I was standing in a room. I looked around and saw two people chained. One was a woman with green hair with bright green eyes as was wearing a green dress with tears and splotches of blood on it. Next to her was a man with long blonde hair with brown eyes. He had pointed ears like the woman and wore brown pants and a white shirt. He also had tears and blood on his clothes.

The man was holding the woman as she cried into his shoulder.

"Your child is lucky" said a female voice somewhere in the room. I recognized it immediately.

Rhea.

"She was able to escape because of that stupid boy. But do not worry, we'll get them soon" said Rhea.

"LEAVE OUR DAUGHTER ALONE!" yelled the man.

"Oh hush Elzor. For right now I won't bother her. But I don't make any promises for my friend" Rhea said.

"My friend you may go now. Find them and bring them here" Rhea said.

"Yessss. Missstresss" said a snaky voice.

I heard slithering of something huge and I blinked. I was in a different dream.

I was standing in the middle of field and Nico was with me. He was talking to me but I couldn't hear him. He stops talking and looks behind me. His face full of fear.

He grabbed my hand and began to pull me. I heard something huge chasing us but I didn't know what. Nico looked at me and threw me behind him. I turned to see a giant monster with three heads. One was a snake, one was a goat and one was a lion. It had lion legs in the front, goat legs in the back and a long snake tail.

Nico charged at the monster and slashed at its legs. All three heads screamed in pain and knocked Nico to the side. He went over thirty feet in the air before hitting the ground. Hard.

He wasn't moving and I couldn't tell if he was breathing. The monster was making its way towards Nico. I tried running towards him but I was stuck.

The thing was right over Nico and it raised its giant paw. It brought its massive paw down and smashed the ground.

"NICO!!"

I woke up with a start and was in a cold sweat. I got up and realized there was no way of going back to sleep. I got up and grabbed the room card. I walked out the door as quiet as I could and went to the hotels inside pool.

I walked to the side and sat down, dipping my toes down. I put my head in my hands and sobbed.

"Eveora?" said a voice behind me.

I snapped my head up and looked behind me. It was Nico, with his eyes full of worry.

"Oh h-hey N-Nico" I said trying to dry my tears.

He came over to me and sat next to me. He put his arm around me and pulled me close.

"Hey, you ok?" Nico asked.

"N-no. I-I had th-these n-nightmares a-and i-in one y-you d-died" I said between sobs.

He pulled me closer and rested his head on mine and I put my head on his shoulder.

"Hey look, I'm not dead. I'm right here holding you telling you everything is okay" he said.

I smiled. "Yea I know. It's just it was so real"

"Let's not think about it ok? I know a way for you to stop thinking about it" Nico said standing up.

"Oh yea, and how's that?" I said.