The Perfect Date......Ruined

*Jess's POV*

I woke up around six am to take care of Elizabeth. I fed her a quick snack and set her back down on the bed. I looked around and saw Eveora still asleep. I remembered that last night Nico came late at night with Eveora in his arms. I also remember that he kissed her.

*Flashback in Jess's head*

Elizabeth began to cry and I got up. I picked her up and cradled her more a few minutes before she fell asleep. I tucked her back in and looked at Eveora's bed to see it empty. I looked over at the clock and it said 2:30 am.

I was about to go out and look for her when I heard someone unlock the door. I jumped into bed, but carefully enough that I didn't wake Elizabeth, and pretended to be asleep. I faced the door and watched Nico come in with Eveora passed out in his arms.

I was going to jump up to see if she was alright, until I saw Nico's face. He was staring at Eveora with a soft gentle look and I watched as he set her in bed.

He brushed the hair out of her face and he leaned down and kissed her on the lips. I smirked. Nico stood up and looked around the room. He saw the coffee maker and smiled.

Nico went over to the coffee maker and began to brew some coffee. He grabbed our room card and walked back out. About ten minutes later he returned with his arms full of stuff wrapped in a blanket. He set out to work. I tried to stay awake to see what he was doing but I dozed off.

*Flashback Over*

I smiled at Eveora and looked around. The room still smelt like coffee but the coffee pot was gone. Instead there was a little card. I looked at it and smiled.

"Jess?" I turned around to see Eveora sitting on her bed, looking at me with tired eyes.

"Yes?" I said smirking.

"Can you make me some coffee?" she asked.

"Actually you need to come see something. Like right now" I said looking at the card.

Eveora sighed and stood up. She stretched up and walked over to me.

"What?"

"Look" I said pointing to the card.

She looked at the card and she grabbed it. She read it and a huge smile was on her face.

"Let me guess, is it from Nico?" I said.

"How did you know?" she said looking up from the card.

"Well last night I saw him carry you in and then he began to do stuff"

She blushed. "Oh yea. Last night" she said dreamily.

"Oh. My. Gods! You two kissed didn't you?!" I squealed.

"Shh! Be quiet. But yea we did kiss" she said blushing even more.

"Oh my gods! That's awesome. Are you two like together now?" I said jumping up and down like a five year old girl.

"Yea we're a thing now" she said looking at the card again.

"Oh my gods! This is absolutely amazing. What does the card say?" I asked trying to we the card.

She took one last look at it and handed it to me.

Dear Eveora,
Since we are a thing now, I made you something special. Just come down to the first level at the pool. I'll be waiting.
Love,
Nico di Angelo

I gasped. "Get dressed and hurry. Make sure it's something nice" I said pushing her into the bathroom.

She looked at me and laughed. "Ok ok I'm going I'm going"

About five minutes later, Eveora came out of the bathroom with one of the outfits Piper, Annabeth and I chose for her. She brushed her hair and I braided it for her. I did a simple waterfall braid and tried to convince her to put a little makeup.

"No. I'm not wearing makeup. I don't like it" she said.

I sighed. "Fine but come on. You don't want to be late"

I pushed her out the door and I smiled at her.

"Tell me how it goes when you get back" I said.

"Ok see ya and thanks for the help"

"No problem" I said as she walked away.

*Eveora's POV*

I walked down to the pool area and took a deep breath before entering. I looked around as spotted a table set for two in the corner. I smiled and walked over.

I stopped and stared at the little table. It had two plates with two sets of silver ware and in the middle was a candle.

"Um hey Eveora"

I jumped and turned around. Standing behind me was Nico. Blushing madly.

"Hey Nico. Did you do all this for me?" I said gesturing to the table.

"Um yea. Do you like it?"

"Like it? I love it!" I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He looked down at me and smiled. I kissed him and stayed like that for a few moments.

"You know if we stay like this for much longer the coffee will get cold" Nico said.

"Coffee?!" I said excitedly. I released him and sat down at one end of the table.

He chuckled and walked off. He returned with a pot of coffee and filled two glasses. He walked off again and returned with a plate full of what looked like a flattened cake with no icing.

Nico put two of the flattened cakes on my plate and two on his. I stared at them and noticed something blue in it.

"Um Nico?"

"Yes?"

"What is this?" I asked poking the food with my fork.

"Oh those are blueberry pancakes. Try it, they're really good" he said stuffing a mouth full in his mouth.

"Um ok" I said looking at it. I took my fork and knife and cut a little piece off. I tasted it and my eyes widened.

"This is almost as good as coffee!" I said eating more.

Nico laughed and kept eating. "Glad you like it" he said.

We sat in silence for a few moments before I broke the silence.

"Thanks so much Nico. This is means a lot" I said.

"It's no problem" he said.

I smiled and leaned over the table towards him. He did the same. Before our lips could touch, there was an explosion in the corner in go the room. We both jumped up and looked at where the explosion was.

A figure walked or should I say slithered between the fire. I froze when I saw who it was. The monster that chased me up the Half-Blood Hill and almost killed me stood before me, with an evil grin.

"Well hello Msssss. Eveora. It'ssssss very nicccce to ssssee you again" said the snake monster.

_______________________

Hey guys! Thanks so much for reading. Sorry it took me awhile, I had to work on a project. Well I've got to work on a new chapter. See ya!