Racheal

P.O.V Eveora

I was so happy! Nothing could ruin my day!

I went to talk to Jess after Nico was helping me with archery. I found the Apollo cabin quite easily. It was basically glowing. It had a golden sun over the cabin front door.

I went to the door and knocked. A kid with blonde hair and hazel eyes opened the door.

"Can I help you?" said the boy.

"Um yea. Is Jess here?" I asked.

The boy turned around and yelled, "JESS!!!! THERES A GIRL HERE FOR YOU!!"

Jess came out and smacked the boy upside the head.

"It's a small cabin James! You don't have to scream." said Jess.

"Whatever." James said.

Jess turned to me.

"Sorry bout that. James is a bit of a loud mouth." Jess said with a laughed.

I laughed. It sounded like Rizo sometimes.

"So what's up" Jess asked me.

"Nothing much. Just finished archery with Nico." I said.

"Oh. Was it boring?"

"Actually no. I was pretty upset but Nico helped me out. I even got a bullseyes!" I said excitedly.

"Nice!" Jess said. She high-fived me.

"Thanks. But then something weird happened. When I got the bullseyes, I ran over and gave Nico a hug. But when I gave it to him, I had like an electric shock go through me."

"Oh my gods!" Jess exclaimed.

"What?" I asked.

"I had that happened to me once when I liked this kid in the Aphrodite cabin. When we won capture the flag, I gave him a hug and it felt like a electric shock through my body. And since that happened to you, that means you like him!!!!!"

I looked at her like she was crazy. I mean he was kinda cute. The way his hair gets in his face. His smile was perfect. But was there a chance with him and I. I mean he is the son of death....literally! I don't even know my parents.

"I think you two would be really cute!" Jess said, interrupting my thoughts.

"Really?"

"Yea! It'd be sooooo cute! Maybe we should talk to Piper about. She's an Aphrodite kid. She can hook you two up!" Jess said.

"Um I don't know." I said.

"Oh come on! I'll take you there. Pleasssssssseeeeee!" Jess begged.

"Go with her or she's not going to stop" grumbled Rizo.

I sighed. "Fine"

"Eeeeee!" Jess said.

At the Aphrodite Cabin

Jess knocks on the door. A girl opens the door and I get smacked in the face with the smell of perfume. I tried not to gag.

"Hey Drew! Do you know where Piper is?" Jess asked.

Drew sighed. "In here"

She steps out of the way and we go inside. Right away I spot Piper. She's sitting on her bed reading a book.

When we walk over, she puts her book down and smiles at us.

"Hey Jess. Hey....."

"Eveora" I said.