Hawaii

*Eveora's POV*

We began to walk around the beach we landed on. All the Pegasus left except Gold Dust. She offered to help us and carry our stuff. She walked by me with Nico on my other side.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"I'm pretty sure there's a hotel somewhere nearby that we can stay in for the night." Percy said.

I nodded and kept walking. After about twenty minutes of walking we reached a mini city is the best description. It wasn't a town nor was it a huge city.

We walked along the sidewalk for a little bit before stopping in front of a hotel. It was a Hampton Inn with what look liked over fifty rooms. We went inside but Gold Dust has to stay outside. Percy went up to the counter with a young looking woman was behind.

"Hi, welcome to the Hampton Inn. How can I help you?" the woman said cheerfully.

"Hi. Can I two rooms for one night." Percy said.

"Don't forget a balcony for Gold Dust" I whispered to Percy.

"Preferably with balconies." Percy said.

"Okie dokie. Well we have two rooms right next to each other only the second floor. Does that sound good?" the woman asked.

"Perfect." Percy said.

The woman handed Percy two cards and we went to these silver doors. I looked at them confused.

Rizo landed on my shoulder and sighed.

"Sorry I was gone for a bit. I had to get something to eat." Rizo said.

"It's fine but what are those?" I whispered to Rizo.

"Those? Those are elevators. They are faster way up and down to different floors" he said.

"Ohhh."

"Who ya talking to Eveora?" Percy asked me.

"Oh Rizo."

Percy raised an eyebrow. "Rizo?"

"Oh you never met Rizo? Well he's Eveora's best friend. Who is also a magical talking butterfly." Nico said as he pushed a button on the wall.

"A what?!?!" Percy said staring at my shoulder were Rizo was.

"I am a magical talking butterfly. Did you not hear?" Rizo said rolling his eyes.

"Ooookay then. How long has he been here?" Percy asked as we went into the elevator.

"Well technically the day I was born but he's been with us for the whole quest." I said.

"Really? I haven't noticed him." Percy said staring at Rizo.

"Wow I feel loved" Rizo said sarcastically.

We all laughed and left the elevator once we got to our floor. We went to rooms 34A and 34B.

"Guys get room A, girls get B." Percy said. He handed me a card and I opened the door.

"Wait. What about Elizabeth? She is a girl." Jess asked looking at Elizabeth in Max's arms.

"Well she's a baby so does it count?" Max said looking at Percy.

"It kinda does. Just give her to the girls for tonight okay?" Percy said.

Max hesitated before carefully handing Elizabeth to Jess.

"Oh and Rizo will stay with the guys." I said.

"What! No no no no no NO!" Percy and Nico said.

"He's a guy, guys. He has to stay with you guys" I said crossing my arms.