Max

*Nico's POV*

I stared at the girl we just saved. She had long blonde hair and green eyes. She wore a pair of jeans with a green shirt with flowers. Eveora and Jess were sitting by her trying to calm her down. She said her name is Ryle.

"So what are you doing out here?" I asked her.

She looked at me with fear in her eyes. I somehow scare everyone I first meet.

"I-I was r-running a-away from the o-orphanage w-when those m-monsters c-chased me." Ryle said. She was shaking even more than before.

"Don't worry about Nico. He looks scaring but he's not. As soon as he warms up to you though." Eveora said smiling at me.

"O-oh ok. Well um thanks for saving me and maybe I'll see you around." Ryle said as she got up.

"Wait your leaving? You were just attacked by a pack of hell hounds!" Jess said.

"Yea well I've got to keep moving. Thanks for the help. Bye"

"You can't leave." I said as I put a hand on her shoulder. "You were almost killed back there."

She turned to me and sighed. "Fine but I don't have a weapon."

I was shocked it didn't take longer than that. Most of the time I send Leo to annoy them.

"Um ok. Well we might have an extra weapon that you can use."

"Thanks." Ryle said.

We grabbed our stuff and took off again.

Unknown location

A man and a woman are chained right next to each other. The man held the woman whispering words of comfort as she cried.

"Well I have good newsssss, well at leassst to me." said a voice.

The man looked up and tried to locate the speaker.

"What did you do to my daughter!?!?" yelled the man.

"Oh nothing....yet. The bossss is now putting our little trap into place. Ssssoon sssshe'll be joining you." said the voice.

"She'll never fall for your trap!" yelled the man.

"Oh sssshe already hassss." said the voice. It began to cackle, a spine chilling cackle.

Back to The Group

*Eveora's POV*

We were all following Rizo and I was next to Nico. He seemed to be pretty uneasy. He kept on turning his skull ring around his finger.

"Hey you okay, Nico?" I asked looking at him.

"Hm oh yea I'm fine. Just...thinking" he answered not looking at me.

"Well whatcha thinking about?"

He slowed down a little to get farther from the group.

"Don't you think it's a little weird that a random girl was running from a pack of hell hounds in the middle of no where, without a single scratch on her and she happens to stumble upon us." Nico said staring at Ryle.

"Well I guess."

"And I didn't have to annoy her like I usually have to do."

"You didn't have to do that with me." I said blushing.

He looked down at me and laughed. "Well you got dragged into this by the prophecy......wait. Didn't the prophecy say something about one not to be trusted. She could be that one!" He said.