Communication Disorder

The first day went well as Hito expected the day to happen, or not he tried to talk to his new friend Shouko Nishimiya after lunch break started.

However, he couldn't as few of his new classmates went and started 'communicating' with her, through letters of course.

As much as he wanted to talk to her, he couldn't because this was his friend's chance of getting another friend other than him.

He wasn't cruel enough to interrupt that, so he decided he should focus on trying to talk with his other classmates, hoping some of them might want to be his friends.

A guy can dream, can he?

Hito knows that if he doesn't make a move, he wouldn't be able to get another friend, it's not like his classmates would come to him and start communicating with him.

Because let's be honest, he wasn't anyone special, his height is average, his face is average, and his intellectual ability is average.

He was the ultimate mob.

But it doesn't really offend it, because it is what it is, not that he could just change that status.

Unless he gains a type of superpower, then he'd stop being the ultimate mod, with power his power he is shall conquer the world with his cursed right hand and says 'bothersom-

Stop, stop!

Hito felt embarrassed for even imagining things like that! He thought he already stopped thinking edgy things like that!

This needs to stop now, Hito focus..!

He took a deep breath and stood up from his seat, eyes wandering around the classroom looking for someone to talk with.

At first, his eyes landed on Hayato for a brief moment, but he shook his head and thought. 'No, it's too high a level for me to try and talk to a social butterfly, not to mention a handsome guy like him.'

Hito knew his limits and with his special ability to read the atmosphere, he knew that he wouldn't be able to fit in Hayato's newly formed group.

Yes, it's not even a few hours since they got to know each other, his classmate already formed a group.

The people who are part of that group are, Hayato, Miura, Hina, Tobe, Hajime, and Yui.

And just like that, the highest social group in class has been formed, a group that he couldn't be part of, because of his average everything.

He became aware of the social ladder, and since middle school, he learned that the hard way.

To walk into that group is equivalent to trying to find trouble for himself, and he was an avid member of avoiding getting into trouble group if possible.

Since the Hayato group was no good, he looked for other classmates to talk with, then he found his target.

It was the girl who only introduced her name, Hito tried to remember her name. 'She's Kawa? Kawasomething? Kawasaki, right! That's her name.'

Taking a deep breath, he approached her direction and noticed that she was eating a cute bento, totally something that he didn't expect from a girl like her.

But then again, he doesn't know her enough to judge, he coughed to gain her attention. "Ahem- That's a cute lunch you got there."

All of a sudden Kawasaki glared in his direction, he couldn't help but flinch at her glare, however, if it was other than Hito who got the same glaring treatment, they would immediately think she was pissed with them interrupting her meal.