Saki's House 1

While walking with Saki, Hito talked about personal things with her, so that they would pass time and get to know each other.

From talking with Saki, Hito got to know things about her, for the most part, she's what you call a normal girl with a normal life, but with confidence issues.

Because of that confidence issue of hers, she literally got no friends, aside from him.

But honestly, with her looks, she could make friends left and right, while he couldn't really relate, however, he could understand, after all, her issue is pretty much the same as Komi-san.

So he had an idea of helping her feel confident, and that's by complimenting her looks, it wasn't wrong for him to say that to her, especially when it's the truth, but for some weird reason, every time he compliments her, the gap between us shortens.

Meaning, she was slowly getting closer and closer to him, he wasn't sure if it's intentional or if she did it unconsciously but it felt off.

Anyway, even if she is close enough to touch him, he wouldn't complain after all, who wouldn't want a girl close to you?

He's a perfectly healthy teenager, with no defects, there's no way he would be unhappy with this development.

It didn't take them long to arrive at her house, her family house was a bit smaller than his but definitely decent.

A typical japanese common house.

Hito looked at her and felt her disappointment as they arrived at her house, however her emotions brightened a second later.

"Tadano-san! W-would you like to go inside? I-i mean you must be hungry and thirsty, I-i can prepare you snacks and drink!" She said it a bit too loudly.

"Eh? You don't have to. " Hito then felt her nervousness spike.

"P-please! It won't take long!" Saki didn't even realize that she was holding his sleeves.

Her expression was pitiful, right now he was feeling guilty for literally no reason.

"O-oh, I guess I'll take your offer?" Hito replied with a strained smile, he didn't think she'd be affected this much just by refusing.

Then after hearing his answer, he could feel her relief, but after that it was happiness.

"T-then please follow me!" Saki said excitedly, she wasn't even trying to conceal them.

"You don't need to be so polite with me, just treat me casually," Hito said.

"Really? I-i can?" Saki answered in surprise.

"Of course, why not?"

"T-then I will!"

Just like that it made Saki happy, so simple yet to her it was special.

Hito followed her inside, but before stepping in she exclaimed. "Mom! Dad! I'm home!"

"Oh, Saki-chan, welcome back." A female voice replied back, it's most likely her mother.

As he got deeper inside her house, he finally met Saki's mother.

He wasn't surprised to find out that she's beautiful, somehow he realized this is where her looks came from.

Like a mother like a daughter indeed, though he wondered about her father, he wondered about the things that she inherited from him.

As soon as her mother saw him, her eyes widened for a moment, before smiling knowingly as if she understood something.

Hito could feel her elation and happiness, then she said.

"Hohooo~ I see, I see no wonder you asked me for makeover tips, so this is the reason heeehh~?"