The Slave 1

Hito started flexing his arms up and down, he felt significantly strong with his Magic Core awakening, not to mention it also amplified his other senses.

It wasn't that hard to notice, the pain that he felt was worth it, at least.

Though, he prefers if he didn't have to go through that uncomfortable yet painful experience again.

He stared at his new status.

[ True Name: ?_*@$ ( Tadano Hitohito )

Power Level: High 8-C Tier 

Title: The Warden Of Realities 

Authority: Can only travel between realities with a power tier of High 5-A or below.

Achievement Point: 0

Skills: ???, Gradation Air, Hypnosis, Reinforcement, Mystic Eyes Of Third ]

Hito didn't know how the Power Level works, but he assumed the lower the number is the stronger he is in the eyes of the system.

Anyway he wanted to try using his new abilities, but he couldn't really use them here, nor did he have the patience to wait for his body to wake up in reality, who knows how many hours he had to wait.

Like a kid, he couldn't wait to try his new superpowers, no matter how simple they may be, it's still a superpower!

Reinforcement as simple as it is, this magecraft still makes you a superhuman.

As it could strengthen the very limit of his body, however despite its amazing application, this spell is dangerous with just a simple mistake of adding too much prana could make his body explode.

But thanks to the extra knowledge that he got from gaining the basic magecraft, he wouldn't have to worry about accidentally breaking his body.

And he was thankful for that.

Now, he didn't have to do trial and error, he could go crazy whether he wanted to or not.

Anyway, back to his previous concern since he didn't want to wait for a few hours for his body to wake up, then his only choice is to travel between realities.

He was also curious about traveling to another reality, so basically what he's doing is hitting 2 birds with one stone.

Going to another world was an experience that he was about to do, it would be a lie to say he wasn't excited.

He heard of Isekai anime and novels, naturally due to the fact it's pretty popular in his country Japan, so it's a bit hard for him not to know about it.

And now he's about to experience getting isekai'd.

Hito asked. "How do I travel to reality?"

And as expected he received an answer from the screen.

[ You have to touch one of the reality bubble and put your consciousness inside it. ]

"...? How do I put my consciousness inside then?" Hito said in confusion.

[ Close your eyes. ]

"Oh, that's simple enough." Hito nodded, it wasn't too complicated.

When he looks around him, there are an infinite amount of realities around him, unlike before he discovered the screen's existence.

He could see some basic information in each reality bubble.

[ SPC-verse 

Threat Level: 10-C Tier to High 1-A Tier