The Slave 2

Hito's eyes opened, and he saw the clear blue sky, clearer than his earth, so he knew that he was still in another world.

He slowly stood up from the ground where he fell unconscious, then he looked around and saw the girl just a few feet away from him.

She was unconscious, however, he noticed something particular, it's that her injuries along with the arrow in her right shoulder is nowhere to be seen.

It was as if they weren't there, to begin with, but he knew that the wounds were there before but for some reason, they were gone completely.

But how..? Does this girl secretly have a healing superpower?

No, that's not the case if she does she would have healed herself before he found her so how?

"Wait…. didn't we just drown a while ago? So how did we land on the ground?" Hito asked himself in confusion.

Looking around once more, he realized something again.

"Isn't there a huge tree from where we stood?! Where the heck was it?!" Realizing that he felt like a lightning bolt hit his spine.

What the hell…this is creepy.

He wondered if he went into a world with a horror genre in it.

Hito started shaking his head and decided to forget what he just thought a while ago, just by recalling it, he felt chills from his skin.

He is scaring himself.

What an achievement.

He carried the girl in a princess carry once more, then he felt the girl move and started snagging in his arm to feel more comfortable.

Hito couldn't help but smile at that.

Oh well, let's move away from here.

Ymir slowly opened her eyes, she never felt so comfortable waking up before, maybe the last time she felt this comfortable is back when her parents are still alive…

And just like that her mood fell, her eyes wandered around the place, and her eyes looked down and saw a piece of fabric that wasn't hers.

This piece of fabric felt so comfortable, it was smoother than any fabric that she managed to touch in her entire life.

No wonder she slept comfortably…it's because of this.

Wait…

Her eyes widened as she recalled something, she thought..'Aren't these the stranger's clothes?'

She was right, it was the stranger's clothes, for a second panic assaulted her heart.

S..she had to give it back..!

M-maybe he won't punish her if she gives it back to him herself!

Ymir was quick to assume that this must be a mistake, in her little mind there's no way a noble like him would give her something so valuable as this piece of fabric!

She tried to move, but she heard someone behind her say.

"Oh! You're finally awake that's great."

Ymir shifts her gaze toward the person behind her, she saw him smile at her.

For a moment she stayed at her spot stunned.

H-he's not mad at me?

She checked again and the nobleman wasn't angry at her for taking his clothes.

M-maybe, this man did put this piece of fabric to her body so that she could sleep more comfortably.

But why..?