Disclaimer

Hi I know what your about to say. Girl what happened to dark side. I'm re writing it because I know I can do better than what I had originally. This story is gonna start off from season one and two and Each Act is going to be a different two seasons.

I do not know of what Holland has said or done but she is just the face Claim I like for this story so I don't support what she says.

Eden is going to be harsh they are going to hate each other at first. Because. No one ever just falls in love with the person they are meant to be there is always some challenges.

There is mentions of suicidal thoughts, bad mental health, physical and emotional abuse, depression and death. 

Also Elle will be killed off so quick cause I don't like her so .

Another thing this will be a slow burn. And that's okay. Love isn't this quick thing sometimes. It takes me a while to get there and when I do it's worth it.

Eden Hunters is my baby I worked hard in who I wanted her to be and how I wanted her portrayed. She will be annoying and frustrating and that's okay. Also in this book she will be different than the Eden isn't he prequel.

Black Lives Matter
Trans live matter
Immigrant lives matter.
LGBTQ+ lives matter
You are loved and this is a safe space.