Seven

"Sit down" Chapter Seven: Picture Perfect Memories

"Sit down"
Chapter Seven: Picture Perfect Memories. 1x09: Derailed

*Trigger warning*

Eden was currently on the train with Elle, the two were on the way to do a custodial interview with William Devries. A child murderer, Hotch didn't want Elle to go by herself and Eden can't stay another minute in the office with Derek and Reid doing paper work. No offense to Reid but all the offense to Derek. She hated paperwork days, they were boring and Derek is so nosy, he asks way too many personal questions.

Eden was willing to keep things cordial but being his friend wasn't on the list. They argued every second they got and if they were not arguing well they were working. Which was hard to do if you hated the person you worked with. It was just a mild dislike.

Oh no Eden despised him with everything she had, which for someone who had only one living relative left that wasn't much. Eden rarely hated anyone, she adored Reid, Penelope, and JJ. She admired her elders Hotch and Gideon and she tolerated Elle. if someone was to ask her what she thought of Derek Morgan well it would be easy to say she hated his fucking guts.

And everyone else would say, that if they weren't so busy bickering, or teasing, or making fun of each other. They would actually be a really good couple, that their differences would compliment each other perfectly.

The only reason why no one has locked them in a room together to set them up is because well they might actually murder the other person, or they would have no other option then to make really good intoxicating love. You know the kind you read about in books or see in movies. The good kind that gives you hot flashes and leaves marks on your body. Or body parts that you didn't even know could get sore.

But between those two something like that could never happen.... At least not until Pigs fly.

Elle and Eden sat quietly in a cubicle of the train across from each other. Elle pulled out her phone and flipped it opening pressing three for her speed dial contact which was Gideon,

"It's me." She says as Eden is chewing on gum.

She begins tuning out the conversation and focusing on the file. Of course she was in the zone. She had an hour to memorize this and didn't want to mess it up.

"Hello...Gideon...Yeah okay tomorrow." She says flipping her phone closed.

"How's Gideon?" Eden mutters as she sighs looking at her closed phone.

"I don't know. Connection is spotty, barely got anything. I'll call him again when we get there."

Eden chuckled before blowing a big bubble and popping it.

"You're such a child." She teases.

"Hey, I offered you gum hours ago. It's not my fault you didn't take it." the strawberry blonde sasses and Elle just shakes her heading bumping her shoulder against Eden's playfully.