Four

Chapter Four: Mind Your Business1x05:Broken Mirror *Trigger warning*

1x05:Broken Mirror
*Trigger warning*

College Party

"Bye!" The blonde woman yelled drunkenly stepping down the stairs of the chaotic college party. Rap music blaring. Through the small house. Red fairy lights wrapped around the front of the house. Jocks, and drunk party goers, swaying to the music outside and inside of the house as well. Not a care in the world.

" You know, I really--"

"No, no, no. Do not start with the "I love you's." She sasses elbowing her boyfriend in the ribs playfully.

"I do."

"You only say it when you're drunk."

"That's not true."

"Oh, ok. I'm driving." She demands hand outstretched for the keys.

"I'm not drunk. I'm just buzzed a little bit."

"Buzzed a little bit is something that drunk people say to convince themselves that they're not drunk." She retorts as he scoffs and laughs.

"Yeah. No, no, no, no, no. Touch your fingers to your nose."

"What?"

" Do it."

"All right, come here." He exclaims grabbing her wrist softly and touching her fingers to his nose.

"Your fingers. Walk a straight line." She demands with a slight smirk. He laughs

"Ohh! All right." He does as he's told and kisses the blonde making her smile and shove him away playfully of course.

"Ok, you can drive."

"All right. Thank you very much." He cheers walking to the car.

"Slowly though, no speeding." She says as they both walk to his car and climb in driving off.

//

" Hey."

"Eyes on the road, Casanova."

"Just tell me you love me."