Three

Chapter Three: Right Infront of You 1x04: Plain Sight

1x04: Plain Sight

Birthdays are supposed to be this special day. Where everything works in your favor. Eden had made Reid a birthday cake, it was his favorite, Devil's food cake. Derek, JJ, Eden, and Elle  were all standing around him as he tried to blow out the candles.

"Make a wish! Come on man! Blow, baby blow! I thought you were full of hot air Reid. Come on, Reid." Derek Teases as Eden rolls her eyes.

" They're trick candles, Spence Okay? They're gonna come back every time."

" Oh, mommy to rescue you!" Derek chastises as Eden rolls her eyes as wekk as JJ.

" Mommy?" Reid furrows his brows. Eventually they start taking the candles off the cake and dropping them into a cup of water. Reid walks over to Gideon who was watching from a far with Hotch, but Hotch got called away to a phone call.

" You having fun?" Gideon asks.

" Yes, definitely. I'm definitely having fun." Reid has a giant smile on his face. 

" Make a wish?"

" Can I take this hat off?" He asks as Gideon just shrugs.

" I wouldn't."

" Hey Spence, first piece for the birthday boy." Eden holds up a plate with cake on it.

" Do you know she's the only person in the whole world who calls me''Spence ''?" He says before walking over to take the group he takes the piece. " Thank you."

"Did everyone get a piece?" JJ asks as everyone nods, munching on a piece of Cake.

"Why don't you feed it to him,  Eden?"

Eden looks to Derek who is smirking. "I hope you choke." She replies as Elle and JJ are laughing.

"Sorry, guys, the party's over." Hotch puts the phone back on the receiver as everyone sighs Eden cuts the cake up more before putting it on the counter of the break room. They all sit in the round table room waiting for Hotch and JJ to come back with the case files and Details.