Three

"I love you" Chapter Three: We are just Two Lovers 05x18: The Fight

"I love you"
Chapter Three: We are just Two Lovers
05x18: The Fight

It was that time of the month again, or more like a week. It was the day when it was time to do all the paperwork. Case reports were always done after each case but there were always a lot more other things that needed to be filed and put away for records. Eden was sitting on the floor of Derek's office files spread out in front of her in a circle. Reid was perched at the table in the corner and Emily was sprawled on the couch with a stack of files next to her and some in her lap and sprawled on the couch. When Hotch first took his leave of absence, They would all pile into Derek's office to do their paperwork, it was less lonely, and doing it together made sure everything was done the right way. Derek was sitting at his desk. Reid got up to refill his cup of coffee looking at Eden's cup to see it was empty too and took hers as well.

Emily ran a hand over her face groaning.

"I hate this."

Eden and Derek laugh at her outburst, as she groans again getting up and muttering about going to the vending machine for a sugary snack. Leaving the couple alone in the room by themselves. Eden was lost in thought. Biting her bottom lip and twirling a strand of hair with her finger. She tended to twirl her hair when she was thinking to keep her grounded. She didn't realize how much lip-biting and hair-twirling had an effect on her boyfriend.

He was watching her while she worked, she was driving him crazy with the innocence she was portraying at this second. The tip of the iceberg would be the reading glasses and as soon as he spoke it into existence she picked them up off the floor in front of her and pulled them onto her eyes. He leaned forward, elbows perched on the desk in front of him. He opens his mouth to say something when Emily and Reid return. He hands Eden her coffee and she smiles up at him. Emily tosses down the many bags of snacks she has on the table. Tapping her chin to see what snack she wants to eat.        

"You know, I did make brownies."  Eden speaks up as everyone is looking at each other. Emily hurries out of the room quickly as everyone chuckles. She returns a few moments later with two brownies in a napkin in one hand and munching on a brownie in the other. Garcia is behind her munching on brownies as well. They enter the room with moans as Eden just chuckles at them.