Seven

"Damn I didn't shave" Chapter Seven: We Keep This Love 04x24:Amplification

Chapter Seven: We Keep This Love 04x24:Amplification

*Trigger warning*

It's a  beautiful sunny day in the park while people are busy having their own versions of fun, a mother playing with her son chasing after him and pretending to be a monster.

"Ooh, is mommy gonna get Danny? Is mommy gonna get Danny? Mommy's gonna get Danny! Oh, mommy's got Danny. Mommy got Danny! Mommy loves you."

A few feet away is a group of guys playing football, we see a man walking past these guys and up the hill  pick a few strands of grass.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! He got it! Oh, man. Ha ha ha! Fooled you. Fooled you!"

On the street, there's a blonde girl named Abby riding her bike with her friend

"Hey, Abby, wait up. Hey, let's stop here. I like this view."

While Abby and her friend are watching the footballers a herd of Skateboarders ride by bumping into the two women on their bikes

"Hey, watch it. Seriously?"

The man releases the grass and lets the strands blow into the window, before opening a tube of white powder at the top of the hill and letting it blow away and over the crowd of people. Like Abby and her friend, The football players, the mom, and her toddler.

//

To say that life wasn't chaotic would be an understatement. Eden was expecting Derek to ask her on a date. You know after you pour your heart out to someone you would think that they would reciprocate and do the same. Which he did he told her bits and pieces of his life leading up to now, he still hasn't asked her out though and maybe it's because they haven't had a day off in a while or maybe he's scared but she will not wait for Derek Morgan to man up and ask her on a date, she will simply move on. He was being flirty still, clingy. Always giving her his jacket when it was cold and held her bag or things for her even taking on some of her case files. Derek was a good man, one would say perfect, but he hasn't expressed his feelings. What if that kiss was just one-sided and Derek doesn't want to let her down so he's not addressing it? All she knows is that she will be giving Derek Morgan an ultimatum and if he can't make a choice then he doesn't need her in his life and she  can move on. Spencer and Emily had Picked her up today, and they all piled into the elevator, holding the door open for a late Derek they stepped out as Reid was talking.

"Case must be local. JJ said not to bring a go bag."

"What's the army doing here?" Derek asked as the group  continued to walk into the bullpen which was packed with people. Military professionals and FBI agents filled the room.

"What the hell is going on?" Prentis says as they walk past the overlapping chatter and into the round table. Reid puts his satchel down on the couch and they all stand in front of the table Hotch and Rossi walk into the room