Two

Chapter Two: Fool Me Once Shame On you1x03: Won't Get Fooled Again

1x03: Won't Get Fooled Again

*Trigger warning*

Eden was in a rush, which was always her case. She just went to the bathroom for a literal second and poof they started talking about the case. She quickly runs through the bullpen, her skirt rising as she heads through the hall. Her stockings were so comfortable she had on a pair of Oxford black lace shoes and a knit green sweater vest with a white turtleneck underneath. She was running with two mugs of coffee in her hand; she made it to the round table room as Gideon and Hotch arrived. She clears her throat trying to silence her breathing to make it seem like she didn't run all the way there. She sits down the coffee mugs one in front of Elle, as Elle hands her a file. Reid takes a few sips of her coffee, before she picks it up and pours some of it into his empty mug. He smiles as she ruffles his hair.

"Pipe bomb." Derek tosses a photo onto the table.

" Packed in cardboard boxes."

" Package bombs" Hotch mutters.

" Sent through the mail?" Gideon asks.

Morgan shakes his head. " No. The other picture in your hand is of the switch that ATF found. Same mechanism for both bombs, mercury-activated."

"What does that mean?" Elle asks, she was scribbling a few things in a notebook.

" There are contacts to a detonator on either end of a bent tube full of mercury."

" What it means is all you have to do is to tilt the package to detonate it." Eden explains as Elle nods.

" So they couldn't have been sent through the mail. The bomb had to deliver them himself."

" Exactly." Morgan says, sipping his coffee.

" Strange way to commit an act of terrorism. Why go to all this trouble to kill just a few people?"

" Let's recommend not raising the terror alert level for now. No reason to spread panic." Gideonexplains JJ comes into the room.

"We got news. This is just a local channel, but the coverage is everywhere now- cnn, fox, msnbc, al-jazeera, you name it." she turns on the tv and there it is their case being reported live as they speak.