Sixteen

"I will Kill you"Chapter Sixteen: One Step Forward

"I will Kill you"
Chapter Sixteen: One Step Forward.
02x14/15 The Big Game and Revelations

*Trigger warning*

Eden was at a bar with the girls and the team. She looked good, a top that had one button in the middle the rest revealed her toned stomach. She had on black high waisted pants that flared out at the bottom and some black wedges. Her makekup was a blue smokey eye that matched her top and a her hair was down with two  clips on either side framing her face, paired with some glittery lip gloss. She looked delicious and it wasnt helping the fact that almost every man in the bar was trying to hit on her. She came back from the dance floor. With Emily the two hadnt stopped dancing on eachother. They decided to go get the rest of the drinks and were waiting at the bar.

"Morgan be careful! The one in the back might take your wallet." Emily says as she and Eden walk past Morgan who had a group of women dancing with him. The two held hands as they walked through the crowd. Eden was holding most of the glasses with just her fingers.

" It's all right, I'll be a broke, happy man."

They come back to the table greeting Hotch and Hailey and place the drinks down. "Cheers!"

" How are they treating you at the B. A. U., Emily?" Hailey smiles at the woman.

"She means, am I being nice to you?"

" Actually, everyone has been incredibly nice." Emily smiles back taking a sip of her beer.

"Yeah because I will hurt them if they arent." Eden sasses as they laugh.

" Look at him move. He's like a cat." Garcia was enthralled by Morgan and Eden and everyone laughs.

" More like a dog!" Emily comments as Eden high fives her.

"He did not ask them to dance. They asked him."

" Ok. Ok, he's a cat. An alley cat." Eden says.

" Come on, Haley, let's go show them how it's done."

" Oh! Game if you are!" The couple get up from the table.

"that is so sweet."

"I am going to dance and Check on Spence." Eden gets up from the table.

She heads to the other side of the bar checking on Spencer who was playing trivia with a few of his friends. They of course drool at the presence of a beautiful woman especially Eden. She gives his shoulder a squeeze. Before heading out onto the floor. Where she starts dancing by herself. She didnt need anyone be her side. She gets into a rhythm hips swaying back and forth and everything feels good before two hands are on her wasit. She turns seeing some random guy behind her,

"No thank you I am not interested," she says going back to Dancing only his hands were on his waist still. "Aye did you hear me? I am not interested."

"Oh come on sweetie, relax keep moving those hips more and less moving those lips."