𝐒𝟏:𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟒

█ ✪ █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█ ✪ █

First days suck. All of them. None were better than the others and none were significantly worse, they just sucked.

That's probably why you were such a jittery mess when you entered the office this morning. You couldn't seem to keep a smile still on your face as you focused on looking confident to freaking out because you tripped. When you opened the double doors, you pulled the push doors and apologised. As if the situation wasn't embarrassing enough, an employee walked past you and pushed the door themself before giving you a snobbish look.

God.

Your first mission, was to find Nanami so he could give you a walk-through on your job, though your memory skills weren't top-notch this morning, meaning you had to ask the people at the reception. Usually, that wouldn't have been so bad, but seeming that you were blessed with bad luck you were scared that you would have a voice crack or spit all over them.

"Excuse me?" You ask, trying hard to keep your voice steady, "Do you know where Nanami's office is?" You ask them. A young woman with chin-length jet-black hair and highlighted curtain bangs smiles up at you.

"Yeah, you just have to go to the top floor and walk all the way to the end of the corridor-"

"Weren't you here yesterday?" A young man instead, asks. He has light green eyes and messy blonde hair with dark roots.

Crikey. What's going on with all the blondes here?

"Y-Yea I was, for an interview."

"So you got the job?" he asks, only to get replied to sassily by his coworker.

"Of course she did dimwit, why else would she be here?" the man rolls his eyes and huffs before the woman looks back up at you. "Don't mind him, he's Darios." You nod, slightly overwhelmed by all of the additional information.