𝐒𝟏:𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟔

█ ✪ █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█ ✪ █

Today you weren't going to make any mistakes. Absolutely none. That's why you woke up 15 minutes earlier to eliminate the chance of errors. You had spent the night before trying to memorise most of his rough schedule, which was yet you still managed to do it. It was currently 8:00 and you were getting Nanami his breakfast before going to the office.

"Hey can I order a plain black coffee with two sugar packets and a box of custard donuts?" I request, looking for the new card Nanami gave me to pay with for stuff like breakfast or lunch etc.

"Sure thing, anything else you wanna order ma'am.

"Actually can I get another cup if coffee."

"Sure your total is 1819.88 yen, if that's all then please drive through to pay."

Once you arrive at the office you spot the two friendly receptionists, Annalise and Darios giving you a friendly smile. " How's your first day treating you newbie?" Annalise asks, looking up from her computer.

"It's been smooth so far but I mean the day has barely started." I respond.

Darios pinches her arm quite harshly,"Did you hear that idiot, she's basically telling you that you asked her a pointless question."

"That wasn't pointless it was polite something that you wouldn't know about." she retorts, rubbing her pained arm. " Whatever, if you want Y/N you can have lunch with us, only if you aren't overwhelmed in emails and phone calls." she smiles at me.

"Yea you should, it would be fun getting to know you more." Darios pitches in

"Yea thats sounds nice, I hope I can." I respond.

Annalise looks down at the coffee you're holding in your hands, "Now go give that man his coffee whilst it's still warm."

"Okay, bye guys, nice talking to you." I say before walking towards the elevator.