𝐒𝟏:𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟗

█ ✪ █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█ ✪ █

Your heels click softly against the marble floor of the corridors, and the bitterly addicting smell of coffee wafts up into your nose as you briskly walk over to Nanami's office. The walk down to his office didn't feel as intimidating and unnerving as it used to, as you spend more time in this building and surround yourself with your colleagues, the whole place seems brighter than you used to remember. Your knuckles make contact with the obscured glass window in his door, giving it light knocks. A signal of approval to enter is heard and you open the door.

"Good morning sir I-" You stop talking once you realise your boss isn't in his office as usual. Instead, it's the tall white-haired man from earlier standing there with the same smirk you last saw him with.

"Kento isn't here." he says.

"I can see that."A silence settles between the both of you, not really knowing what to do as you couldn't just drop off his coffee and leave, you had files you had to discuss with him. " I'm sorry where is he?" You ask.

"He said he had to go print something."

"Oh." you respond softly, awkwardness filling the air again, you were trying your best to think of ways to flee from this situation, the both of you standing silently as you roll your ankles round and round.

"I didn't catch your name. We've met before but never really introduced ourselves." the white-haired man stands up straighter at his initiation of a conversation, a light smile tugging on the corners of his lips.

"It's L/N. Y/N L/N."

"Gojo Satoru. You can call me Satoru though."

No way. No way I'm talking to Naaila's boyfriend-to-be. Wait till I tell her.

It doesn't really take a lot to piece together this man's personality. Egotistic, attractive flirt, and though you didn't want to admit it he was good at what he didn't. It didn't impress you though, you've seen this act a number of times.