𝐒𝟏:𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟏𝟔

█ ✪ █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█ ✪ █

Humming along to the current song you were listening to, you walk towards your office door ready to clock in for another long day. Surprisingly to you, as you swing your door open you notice a box on your desk.

'What is that? I didn't leave it there, so who did?'

Curiosity taking over, you drop your stuff to the ground, leaving your door open and rushing over to your desk falling over your desk chair in the process. You dust yourself off and observe watching for any signs that it could be yours. Your eye managed to catch a small white card at the base of the box. Slow fingers reach out for it.

'Thought you may appreciate a little work buddy.

Your hard work is appreciated. : )

Mr. Nanami.'

Your heart instantly melted at his thoughtful note, it wasn't every day you saw a boss actually rewarding their employees in a way other than a potential raise. You can't take it any longer and go to pick up the box, which once lifted off the table is revealed to be a little fake plant in a white ceramic vase, white pebbles neighbouring it. On the case is a small smiley face. You're grinning so hard, you don't even realise Darios had popped his head through your office door.

"What's that?" The abruptness of his voice startles you and you practically leap out of your skin, yelping and nearly causing you to fumble your brand-new present. Dario peers at you with curious eyes wondering why you're so jumpy and smiley. A sly smirk crawls on Dario's face as he walks over to you. "Why are you smiling so hard? Is that from your boyfriend?" he teases.