𝐒𝟏:𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟏𝟗

█ ✪ █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█ ✪ █

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" screams Naaila as she bursts through the door, a party popper in hand, its explosion of confetti filling the air. "I made it just in time, didn't I?" she asks proudly, placing a matching birthday hat on your head. Naaila's exuberance never fails to make you smile.

"It's actually three minutes past midnight," you reply, amused by her enthusiasm.

Naaila huffs, feigning annoyance. "You should focus on being more grateful this year, you brat."

"Can't be mean to the birthday girl," you scold playfully as the two of you make your way into the living room.

"Well, would the birthday girl forgive her best friend if she gave her this?" With a flourish, she presents a beautifully decorated gift basket, adorned with balloons that say "Happy Birthday" and "24". Inside lay an assortment of treats: chocolates, flowers, perfumes, makeup items, and a large teddy bear, the hamper nearly overflowing with love and thoughtfulness. Your hands reach out in awe, touched by the dedication behind the gifts.

"I love it," you exclaim, setting the basket aside to hug your friend. "But I love you more. You're my greatest friend ever." you say with another squeeze.

Naaila responds with a playful pat on your back. "Yeah, yeah, something like that."

"Are you ready to go now?" she asks, her eyes twinkling with excitement.

You nod eagerly. Naaila has been planning to whisk you away to the club for a few hours of celebration, insisting it's the perfect way to welcome the new year of your life with alcohol and dancing. With a quick adjustment of your dress and a final glance around the room, you follow Naaila out the door ready for the fun to begin.

In the heart of a bustling city, where neon lights dance against the night sky, the both of you start singing songs at the top of your lungs in the car, not caring if you sound bad but just living in the moment. The air is charged with excitement when you arrive. The both of you make your way through crowded streets, arm in arm, steps synchronized.