𝐒𝟏:𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟏𝟕

█ ✪ █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█ ✪ █

Valentines Day. The traditional day of love. Where all couples display their love for each other and settle in each other's affection, walking to the office in the morning, you notice how the day just seems generally different. The sky is clearer, more smiles on the street and an overall warmth emits from everyone's hearts.

And in the workplace, you notice the spruce up in the place. An arrangement of heart-shaped balloons in the corners, and a small amount of red heart-shaped confetti littering the office floor. The smell of roses is prevalent too. Loud voices from the counter draw your attention to the bickering best friends. The reception desk is filled with Valentine's Day cards and a box of chocolate. The two of them are currently fighting whilst trying to not knock over the decorations around them and cause mayhem.

"You're just jealous I got flowers and you didn't aren't you?" Annalise teases, standing on her tiptoes and placing her hand on Darios's face, pushing him away.

"Oh please, as if I would be jealous of you." He shouts trying to pull her arm away from his face.

"Oh hey Y/N." Annalise greets once she falls back into her chair "Look at these flowers I got, aren't they prettyyy?" She asks sneaking a smirk towards Darios who huffs and slumps back into his chair.

My fingertips reach to graze the soft pink petals of a tulip, watching it sink slightly once I retract my hand. "They're so pretty who got them for you."

She bursts into a cheeky smile, gently twisting her seat around, "Oh you know, just someone. Someone special."

"The guy met you this morning and practically begged you to play along with his bit." Darios's explains, aggravated.