𝐒𝟏:𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟓

█ ✪ █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█ ✪ █

𝙉𝙖𝙖𝙞𝙡𝙖'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

Mornings are the best way to set the mood for the day. If you have a bad morning you have a bad day, it's as simple as that. That's why I have this 23-step morning routine to help me get through each day with a smile on my face. It's the only thing that gets my anger in check. The issue about this orderly routine is the fact that one slight shift in it, makes my whole mood crumble for the rest of the day. That's why when-

Ring Ring. The fuck? No one ever calls me this early, that's why I wake up this early so that I don't have to deal with any calls.

"What do you want Jenna?" I say as answer the phone call from my manager, Jenna.

"Goodmorning to you to sunshine." she replies sarcastically. "Did I catch you at a bad time?"

"It's 7:23, the rest of the hour is a bad time." 

"Ooh lemme guess what part of your routine you're on, is it the stretching?"

"No I'm actually wearing my ice face mask right now, so if you could leave me alone and let me do what I need to do, then that would be great."

"Yea well, there isn't much I can do about that life sucks doesn't honey. Anyways one of the brand deals we scheduled to work with in a week,are actually going to be available today, they thought that if you're going to be available you should come and shoot for them."

"Today? I can't today I'm marketing for my clothing line." I say, taking off my ice face mask.

"You sure we can't push it back a day Naaila, I meant it's your company."

I sigh. Jenna was right it was my clothing brand so I could technically do what I wanted, but having things shoved and stuffed around on my already pretty full calendar made me annoyed. It made me feel itchy and aggravated, basically, every way to make someone feel irritated. After a long pause, I finally respond to Jenna, "Fine."