36. Anatomy quiz.

A giggle escaped my lips as I almost knocked a chair over, making Harry shush me loudly. I shut my mouth afraid I might get scolded.

"Quite! I might get caught baby." Harry whispered as he flickered on the lights.

"Sorry." I shrugged as I looked around the lab, noticing the anatomical structures all around it.

"This is really nice." I commented as I picked up a skull and examined it.

"Yeah it is." Harry agreed as he sat down on the chair. "Come on now, let's begin."

"We don't get any snacks or anything?" I pouted as I looked at him.

"Tell you what," He grabbed my hips as he pulled me closer. "After we finish studying, how about I take you out on a nice dinner?"

"Hmm, I like the sound of that." I smiled at him before hopping on the chair next to him.

"Okay, you said it's the forearm you got a quiz for?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Um yeah." I replied.

I'm a radiology technician and I have an anatomy exam coming up next week and since I had a hot professor boyfriend, why wouldn't I get a use out of him? Using the models he has in his lab so I can learn and understand better. So here we are, at his university, we snuck in on a Saturday and Harry was scared shitless that he's gonna get caught but we tried to be as careful as we could.

"Alright, now you know that the forearm consists of two bones, what are they?" He asked putting on his glasses.

God he looks so hot with those.

"Radius and Ulna." I answered.

"Correct, now let's explain the Radius bone shall we?" I nodded. "It extends from the lateral side of the elbow to the thumb side of the wrist. As a long bone, the radius consists of three parts, a proximal end, a shaft and and a distal end." He explained.

After a studying session for like an hour and a half, I suggested a break.

"Come on please, let's just get some water at least." I pleaded.

"Nope, name the notch the articulates with the ulna bone." He smirked at me.

"Ugh," I looked to the side trying to remember."Radial notch?"

"No," He glared at me. "Ulnar notch."

"Now we have two types of veins, superficial veins and deep veins, the superficial veins are called basilic vein, and the cephalic vein. The cephalic vein runs laterally while the basilic vein runs medially, you're with me so far?"

I snapped out of my trance thinking how hot he looks teaching me. God help me.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Then what did I just say?" He smirked. Knowing damn well I wasn't paying attention.

After a couple seconds of silence he sighed. "Love it's not gonna work if you don't pay attention."

"It's not fair! You look really hot." I pouted.

"Do I?" He asked in a cocky tone.

I grabbed the eraser and threw it him. "Yeah, so stop it!"

"Okay okay." He laughed. "I'm gonna repeat what I said, please pay attention."

"Fine."

He kept going on and then when he was finished he started pop quizzing me.

"What vein runs along the ulnar aspect?"

"Basilic." I answered.

"That's right." He smiled proudly. "Okay one last question?"

"Where's the position of the dorsal tubercle?"

"Um, Posterior." I said confidently.

"Correct." He smiled at me before handing me a stack of paper."Now you should just memories those and you'll be all set."

"Thank you so much Harry." I smiled gratefully."I wouldn't have done that without you."

"No problem baby, I'm happy to help." He smiled kissing the top of my head. "Also, I didn't do this for you, I did it because you promised me something." He wiggled his eyebrows.

"Oh." I chuckled. "How many?"

"24 to be exact." He grinned down on me.

"Okay." I kissed both of his cheeks and two sweet pecks on the lips. "There's four."

"Hey! I wanted to use them wisely!" He exclaimed childishly.

"Don't be a baby." I poked his nose.

I turned around grabbed my bag and looked at him. "Let's go?"

"Let's go."

************

"This is so good." I moaned as I bit into another piece of fried chicken covered in sauce.

Harry chuckled in front of me as he admired me, I glared at him as I wiped the sauce from the corner of my mouth. "Eat your chicken."

He laughed as he dug into his food. "So I think you're getting pretty good at this."

"You really think so?" I asked hopefully.

"Yeah." He nodded. "I'm sure you're gonna ace this test."

I smiled. I can do this.

"Thank you, Harry. It really meant a lot what you did today."

"Yeah yeah, now tell me, what bone articulates with the humerus?"

"Harry." I whined.

"Now." He demanded.

"Um, the radius." I shrugged.

He kept looking at me with a straight face until a smile broke into his face. "Good job, baby."

I smiled but it was dropped later as he pointed to his lips. "I need another two now."

"You're terrible!"
______________

Hi guys, I'm still alive I guess lol.

But hopefully I have a couple more in the store for you.

Also we're almost at a 500k! I'm so thankful to each one of you, I'm gonna cry.

So this shot was based on my last relationship, it actually happened to me and I wrote it a long time ago but didn't have the heart to post it, but since he's a dick now and I'm over that asshole, I'm happy to post more lol.

Please vote to keep my motivation going and stuff, thank you for being patient with me.

Love, Cherry.