13. How we met.

"Good morning, dad." I said as my dad entered the kitchen.

"Morning sweetheart, how did you sleep?" He questioned as he turned on the coffee pot.

"Pretty good. When are you heading to work today?" I asked as Lisa, the Cook, placed a plate of french toast and and strawberries in front of me.

"Right after this coffee is done." He said as Lisa handed him his cup of coffee.

"You should come by today, it could be a great experience, and perhaps maybe you can help me out a little." He paused seeing the expression on my face. "Just think about it, okay?" He said as he kissed my forehead.

As he got out, I took a deep breath, then I put my dish in the sink.

"Are you going to visit later?" Lisa asked me as she cleaned the kitchen,

"I don't know honestly."  I shrugged and went upstairs.  I didn't mean to be rude, but I just wasn't in the mood for talking.

My dad is a famous movie director, Christopher Nolan, lately he has to spend countless hours on the set of his new movie, he has been working on this movie, I think It's called dunkirk? he mentioned it on dinner two weeks ago, that's amazing and all, but that means seeing him less. As I was laying in my bed I decided to go and visit the set, I have no clue what the movie is about or who's the actors, but there might be famous celebrities, so why not?

I slowly got up from my bed and went to my wardrobe, I took a white tank top and black jeans, I brushed my hair through the knots, and then I wore some white sneakers. I put on a jacket and walked downstairs.  I said goodbye to Lisa and grabbed my keys and went to my range rover, I put my things on the passenger seat and then started to drive.

Twenty minutes later I arrived.

I pulled up to the front booth and smiled at the security guard.

"Name please." He asked politely.

"(Y/N) Nolan" I replied,. "I'm here to see my father."

He nodded and called for someone to get me in, I parked my car in the visiting spot, before walking inside a huge studio, then another security took me to where they were filming, I was told to stay silent cause they were in the middle of filming a scene.

As I looked around I noticed my dad talking with a guy I didn't quite figure out who he was, I tried to keep up with the scene but I got lost in thoughts, I zoned out looking at the same space.

I heard a familiar voice, I looked up and saw a guy with brown hair, he joined the scene, he was wearing an army clothes, I smiled widely as I recognized him, he's Harry Styles.

I had to admit that he looked hot in those clothes, and his acting was phenomena, just the way he mashed with the other actors, few minutes later and I heard my dad calling cut before saying a few words to the actors, I was going to see my dad when someone stood in front of me, I looked up slightly to see Harry hovering over me.

"Hi, I'm Harry." he said putting his hand out for me to shake with a smile, I smiled politely before shaking his hand. "(Y/N)."

"So, (Y/N), I haven't seen your around the set before," he started and looked at me to finish.

"Yeah, because it's my first time visiting the set."

"I didn't think they just let in random people visit- or are you visiting someone?" Million thoughts ran around my mind, before I could think twice, I heard myself speaking.

"I'm not visiting anyone, I think I'm Just someone special."

Harry seems like a nice guy, but if I told him the truth, nothing will go well, because most of people are scared to get closer to the director's daughter, they'll probably get fired.

"Oh, alright, I was about to head to lunch, are you hungry?" He asked as he bit the inside of his cheek, I smiled widely.

"If you're asking me to join you, then my answer is yes." He nodded his head.

He mentioned for me to follow him, he lead me to his dressing room, he left for about good ten minutes before returning back with casual clothes and a smile on his face. All the way to nandos we put the radio on, laughing and having fun.

Through the lunch we played 21 questions to get to know each other, luckily he didn't ask me for something that I have to lie about, I hate lying, I found some really cool things about Harry.

Almost two hours went by before we got back to the set, I thanked him for lunch, which he had paid for, he promised that he'll show me around as he gave me his number.

"Here you go." he smiled handing me my phone.

I slightly blushed when Harry touched my hand.

"I gotta go, but text me, okay?" He said smiling to which I nodded to, and then he kissed my cheek before going to his car.

I headed over my range rover, I placed my hand on my cheek, the smile never leaving my lips.