4. Perfect Family.

It's kinda short but cute, enjoy.

           I woke up due the sun shining in my face, I couldn't get back to sleep so I decided to get up. I looked to my right to see a sleeping Harry with my one year old daughter, Darcy, between us.

My face softened and I was in awe at the sight in front of me. Just as I shifted, Darcy stirred and opened her eyes.

"Hey Darc, let's wake daddy up, come on." I whispered to her as I picked her and put her on Harry's chest.

"Dadda, dada," She blabbed out as she placed her small hands on Harry's face making Harry open his eyes.

"Hi princess." He smiled down at her with admiration, his dimples showing.

He turned his head to my direction and his smile widened, he sat up and gave me a kiss. Darcy was trying to get her daddy's attention but failed so she started clapping her small hands.

"Hey angel." He said, littering kisses all over her small face.

He lifted her up and down making her erupt in giggles, making me and Harry smile widely at her cuteness.

Soon, she started getting tired and started making cute baby noise. Harry put her down back between me and him.

"You know, I always think of my life, I always think that I'm the luckiest guy in this world for having you two. I'm never going to let anything happen to you, you're God's special gift to me and I will always love you and protect you both with my life." He said looking at my eyes intently.

He leaned in pecking my lips in a gentle kiss that made butterflies erupt in my stomach.

"Harry." I mumbled making him hum for me to continue.

"I love you and I can't describe how much I do, you're my sunshine and I don't know if I loved you could explain how much you mean to me " I said kissing his nose.

"I love you even so much more." He smiled as she three of us cuddled in our bed, Darcy soon falling asleep, along with us.

**********