5. April Fools.

I closed the door behind me as I walked into the house, I called for (Y/N)'s name waiting for a reply but I didn't get any, I thought she was home?

"(Y/N)?" I called again, but still there's no answer.

I was about to walk upstairs when I saw (Y/N) coming down, she smiled weakly at me as I hugged her tight with a wide smile on my face.

I pulled away and looked at her, she was smiling, but it didn't reach her eyes, there was pain in them.

"What's wrong?" I asked as I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Um, nothing." she said without making eye contact with me.

I know when she lies.

"Baby, tell me what's wrong, and don't lie to me." I kissed her forehead.

"I-I got a call from Mark today." she said looking everywhere but my eyes.

Mark is her manger at work.

"Yeah?" I asked, putting my hand on her cheek.

"He um said that I have to move to Italy in a month to work there," she paused for a moment before continuing it. "And I decided to do it."

I felt like the air had knocked from my lungs, I didn't know how to breath anymore.

"What? You're joking right?" I said grabbing her shoulders and looking into her eyes "Please. Tell. Me. You're. Joking?

"I'm not." she said looking down as she shook her head.

"But what about us?" I asked, my voice cracking.

"This is the end of us, Harry." She said with a dry mouth.

"No...you can't leave me (Y/N), you can't. I love you so much, you can't do this to me. After everything we had you're just gonna throw it away?"

"I'm sorry." She said looking down before she looked up at me with tears filling her eyes.

"April Fool's." she said forcing on a Smile.

I looked at her in disbelief, is she serious? I was about to have a heart attack.

"(Y/N) What the fuck?" I yelled angrily.

Soon I can hear cheering from around the house.
Louis, Niall, Liam, and Zayn, got out of nowhere and their girlfriends following behind, Cheryl, Eleanor, Clara, and Perrie. They were all laughing and clapping their hands, and I looked at them in disbelief.

They congrats (Y/N) that her acting was on point, but she didn't give them any attention, she looked worriedly at me as I looked at her in disappointment.

I shook my head as I headed to our room, laying in our bed, and trying not to cry.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V: ( 4 hours earlier)

Today the boys and their girlfriends came to mine and Harry's house, I was about to send a message to Harry about them, but Louis grabbed my phone and read the message loud.

'Hey baby, the boys and their girls come over, would you please come now? Miss you, and I love you hazzy Xxx'

They started laughing, and I turned red.

"Give it back." I said trying to grab it.

"Why? So you would call hazzy?" Louis said giggling.

"Shut up Lou, now give it back." I said finally took it back.

"I've an idea, Harry has never fallen into one of our pranks, I'm sure he'd fall for (Y/N)'s, so since today is the first day of april, we should prank him." Louis said smiling evilly.

"No, absolutely not." I said shaking my head as I was about to hit send, but Perrie took the phone out of my hands.

"C'mon babe, don't be a coward, do it, or I'm gonna tell him about you fangirling over Justin bieber." she said challenging me.

"Please, anything but this." I said because I don't want Harry to find out, it was so embarrassing, I was screaming like crazy when I met him.

"Then do it." Louis said.

"Fine, but if anything happens between us, you're all dead." I said finally giving up.

They all nodded as Louis said what the prank was, and I felt really bad, I felt like this isn't going to end well.

...............

(Now)

I ignored the boys and girls and headed to see Harry.

I opened the door and I saw him laying in our bed, I can hear his sniffles, which made me feel worse.

"Harry? Baby?" I said as I sit at the edge of the bed.

"Go away." he said bitterly.

"I'm sorry baby, I was-" he cut me off.

"GO AWAY." He yelled making me jump.

Harry has never yelled to me before, what if he end it between us? Just thinking about it, tears made their way down my cheeks.

"I'm sorry." I whispered laying on the other side of our bed as I cried silently at the stupid mistake I've made.

Soon, I felt warm familiar arms wrapped around me as I felt his hot breath on my neck.

"Why did you do that?" He whispered to my ear as he turned me around so I was facing him.

"I'm so sorry, Harry, please forgive me, i-" I tried to say between sobs but he cut me off.

"I know you' are. Now tell me, why did you do that?" He said softly as he wiped away my tears.

I took a deep breath "I was about to text you and tell you that they're here, but louis took my phone away, and they threatened me if I didn't prank you they'll tell you about me fangirling, and I got scared because it was such an embarrassment, I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have agreed." I said closing my eyes at the end.

He sighed as he pulled my hair off of my face, slowly a smile find it's way to his face.

"I'm going to kill louis later." he said pulling me to his chest.

"I'm so sorry, Harry, I didn't mean to hurt you." I said feeling the urge to cry again.

"it's fine, I overreacted, I shouldn't have yelled at you, I'm sorry, I was just mad, and I thought I was going to lose you, I thought you were going to leave me, and we wouldn't have a 'Darcy' or an 'Edward', and there I lost it." he said playing with my hair

"Don't be sorry, you have all the right to be mad, and we will have a 'Darcy' and an 'Edward' and that showed that you care about me." I said smiling.

"What stupid question is that? Of course i care about you, I love you, and I can't imagine my life without you, you're my everything." he said kissing my knuckles.

"What did I do to deserve you?" I said as tears went down my cheeks, he really cares.

"I should be the one asking this question, I love you so much." he said as he pressed his lips against mine.

We pulled away as he kissed my forehead.

"I love you even more." I said as I pecked his lips, and then we talked about our future and our future kids names, who's Darcy and Edward, and way to get revenge from Louis and the others, as we talked we both drifted to sleep in each other arms.

I sometimes wonder, how did I get so lucky to have this man as mine?