12. Interview.

"So, everybody! We have here very special guests, here is One Direction!" Ellen said smiling as the crowd cheered loudly.

The five members walked out and the crowd went crazy cheering for them, they all sat down on the big couch as Ellen greeted them all.

"Hello boys, it's really good to have you back here!" Ellen spoke.

"It's good to be here as well." Liam said as the other boys nodded showing that they agree too.

"So boys, your new album is out and it had reached great success. What's everybody's thoughts about that?"

"We're really proud of what we've accomplished honestly. I didn't think it would be this big, it's crazy." Louis shook his head with wide eyes.

"Yeah our fans are incredible." Niall nodded in agreement.

"Aww that's so sweet." Ellen said, "Zayn what do you think about it?"

"I really like what we had come up with, it's very different from the last one which gives it a certain vibe that makes us love it more." Zayn smiled.

"Oh yeah absolutely. It's definitely different from the last one. Even your voices is more mature now." Ellen said.

"Well everyone expect Louis." Niall joked making everyone laugh.

Louis looked at Niall with an offended look. "Hey!"

"So boys, a million dollar question that everybody wants to know. Who's single?" She said with a teasing smile.

Niall was the only to raising his hand. "Oh come on niall, when are you gonna date!" Ellen said laughing as the boys laughed with her as well.

"My princess is on her way." Niall said shrugging.

The crowd awed, and niall just shrugged again with a smile on his face.

"So let's move on to Harry, how is your relationship with (Y/N)?" Ellen said smiling showing her perfect white teeth.

"Um, it's great, um, She's always there for me which is amazing if you ask me, because most of time, um, I'm on tour and everything but um, She always knows how to make me feel at home, and she really can put a smile on my face in every situation." Harry said slowly smiling as he thought about you, and how much he missed you.

The crowd awed loudly.

"Awee, that's so cute, You guys have an amazing relationship. Can I ask you a bit of questions, if you don't mind?" Ellen asked.

"Yeah, sure." Harry said nodding.

"Okay, what's her worst habit?" Ellen asked as she looked in a couple of papers in her hands.

"She makes me watch shrek like ten times a month, and she always falls asleep." he said smiling, showing his dimples making the crowd laugh.

"Yeah, She once made us watch it, and then she fell asleep fifteen minutes later." Louis said laughing making everyone laugh again.

"Okay, okay, Harry, what do you love the most about her?" She asked which made Harry blush a bit.

"I think, her smile. It's stunning, brightens my day and makes me feel better, and I guess her personality, I just love her personality, She's so kind and nice." Harry said smiling and blushing as she crowd awed for the millionth time.

"Oh stop!" He waved his to the crowd.

Liam whispered something in ellen's ear which made her laugh and look at Harry.

"What?" Harry asked confused.

"Liam said that before you left, She gave you a kiss, and now you have something on your lips." Ellen said laughing.

Harry blushed as he tried to wipe it off.

"He's probably right," he said rubbing it off." Yup, definitely right." He said smiling. "Sorry, back to what we were talking about."

"Whats the most thing you can do to annoy the shit out of her?"

"Well, I'm so annoying, I've the need to constantly tickle her, when she is sad and she hates it." He said smiling.

"Okay, How about you leave her a cute message?" Ellen suggested.

"Hey babe, I know you're probably on your way back home from work, but when you see this, remind yourself that you're beautiful and that I love you!" He said then he blew a kiss to the camera.

Making the crowd awe again.

"Okay, that was so cute, you'll always be my favourite couple, okay, enough getting in your personal life." Ellen Said laughing. "Now let's talk about Louis."

********

Harry's P.O.V:

I felt my phone ringing in my pocket, although we aren't allowed to take our phones and play with it, I knew it was (Y/N) so I had to break that rule.

*awee, that was so sweet, I love you so much, Harry, I really miss you.*

I smiled at her simple text so simple yet so filled with love.

I texted back:

*Thank you baby, I meant every word I said, I love you a lot, can't wait to see you, all the love - H*

*I'm gonna choke with this 'all the love' quote*

She texted making me laugh loudly but I covered it up by a cough.

*You know you love me ;)*

*unfortunately, I do xx*

I really love her.