7. The beach.

"Let's stop here." I said as I put my stuff down, Harry took my wrist and tugged on it a little.

"No. Let's go over there, I want be closer to the water." He pouted pointing forward.

I sighed as I gathered up my things and we moved further down the beach.

"Perfect." He dumps all of the stuff he was holding into the sand and looked at the ocean.

"Careful." I scolded "There's a breakable things in these bags." Harry chuckled and apologized.

"Wow, It's hot." I stated, placing my hands on my hips.

"Sorry." Harry mumbles smirking.

"It's not you baby, It's me." and we both burst out laughing.

"You ready?" He asked as he held his hand out for me, I was about to take it when i remembered something. I shuffled through my bag and then pulled out a bottle of sunscreen.

"Wouldn't want to get a sunburn. Now, would we Harry?" I asked.

"I don't need that, I wanted a tan anyways," He shrugged.

"I'm not so sure. I mean personally, I wouldn't want to be hugged if I had a Sunburn."

Harry's eyes widen at what I said and he snatched the bottle from me.

"I like hugs." he mumbled, he quickly applied it and then handed it back to me.

I was just about finishing applying it, then I handed it back to Harry.

"Can you get my back?" I saw him blush a little at my question, but helped me out anyway.

I started to get suspicious when I felt his fingers going in random directions and I was sure the sunscreen was not spread around evenly.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing." He said innocently but from the tone of his voice, I knew he was lying.

"Are you drawing something on my back?" He didn't answer me but instead he moved his hands faster, trying to complete his masterpiece.

"I swear if I found some disturbing artwork on my back when I get home, I will sneak into your house in the middle of the night and kill you while you're sleeping." I said.

Harry chuckled and stopped then he spread around the sunscreen evenly.

"Thank you." I said as I stood up.

Harry placed his hands on my waist and pulled me closer.

"No problem," he whispered as he leaned down to kiss me, our lips was about to meet but I pulled away, Harry groaned as I pulled out a tube from my pocket.

"Can't forget the lips." I smiled and used it then held it for Harry, but he shook his head and said that he doesn't need it.

Before I even realize it, he pulled me closer to him and crashed his lips into mine for long kiss.

He pulled away and licked his lips " Hmm, watermelon."

I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

"Let's go, I want to be in the water." Harry tilted his head and eyed me questionably."What?"

"Nothing," He said "I just thought that you'd be..." his voice trailed off but not before I noticed the disappointment in it.

"You thought that I'd be what?"

He sighed and finished what he was saying.

"I just thought you'd be in a swimsuit or something." I arched my eyebrow and give Harry a distasteful look. "What? I'm a guy, we have these things called hormones."

I rolled my eyes in disbelief.

"Well, get them under control." I was about to walk off, but I quickly got on my tiptoes and whispered in Harry's ear.

"I never said I wasn't wearing one." Then I quickly ran off, leaving Harry standing there with a gaping look, he quickly shook it off and ran after me, catching before I reached the water.

"Still wanting to see my girlfriend's sexy body." He whispered.

"You have to earn that privilege." I whispered back.

"Oh come on." He whined.

The water was running up the shore that it reached my toes and I jumped back.

"Cold!!" I yelled.

A sly smile perched itself on Harry's face, and he quickly scooped me in his arms, carrying me bridal style and he ran to the water.

"Harry! NO! That water's cold." Harry ignored my pleads and tossed me in the water as if I weight nothing. I immediately shot up and hugged myself shaking from the freezing water.

"It's freezing." I said.

Harry came behind me and wrapped his long arms around me.

"I'm sorry." he mumbled against my ear.

"You should be." I grumbled.

Harry placed his hand on my shoulder and said. "I am."

"Are you gonna make it up for me?" I asked

"How would you like me to do that?"

"I'm in the mood for ice cream." I answered.

Harry smiled and said "I think that can be arranged."

He took my hand and we walk out of the water. We walked towards the ice cream cart, arguing who would eat the most scoops the entire way.

°°°°°°°°

My favourite part was "I like hugs"

If you liked it please vote and comment if possible.

- Cherry.