2. Forever and always.

Hi everyone. This shot is so sad so if you cry easily grab some tissues, enjoy.
...................

It's been two years since Harry and I had been together, we both are deeply in love.

I was sitting on the couch watching my favourite movie when suddenly, Harry came and sat beside me. We watched the movie together until it ended. I stood up and walked to the kitchen to make something to eat, with Harry following behind.

"Baby, tomorrow is our two years anniversary." He announced excitedly.

"I know, two years with the love of my life." I whispered softly into his ear.

"(Y/N) I love you so so much." He embraced me with a tight hug. "More than you'll ever know." he whispered to my ear.

I looked into his green eyes."I know, cause I feel it too, and I love you so much more." I stood on my tip toes and kissed his nose. He smiled widely and kissed me passionately.

"Oh and by the way, I'm going to take you somewhere tomorrow, no buts." He said.

I nervously agreed, having no clue of what's ahead of me.

"Don't worry baby, you're going to love it." he said brushing my hair to the side.

"I'm sure I'll love it, as long as you're there." I cheesily told him. I burst out laughing and he joined me immediately.

"That was so cheesy." he said laughing.

"Hey, I'm trying to be romantic." I said pouting.

"Is this romantic enough for you?" He said grabbing my butt and lifting me up making me wrap my legs around his waist.

"Harry!" I squealed laughing.

He kissed my jaw. "Let's go upstairs." he whispered to my ear. I blushed before nodding.

.................................

In the next morning, I woke up but I noticed the bed beside me is empty, Harry was not there.

"Harry?" I called out for him.

I looked around and saw a note on the table.

You were still asleep, and I didn't want to wake you up, you looked like an angel. Be ready at 12, your surprise is waiting. I love you, Love H Xx.

I smiled, he's so sweet. I was really excited and noticed that it was eleven so I decided to get ready.

I took a shower and put some make up on. I let my hair on it's normal waves then I wore a summer dress with summer sandals.

When I finished getting ready, it was already 11:57. After not too long, Harry's car pulled into the driveway, I locked the door and went outside to hug him.

"Hey baby, happy anniversary, I love you." Harry whispered to my ear.

"Happy anniversary, and I love you too." I said happily.

"Are you excited?" He asked.

"Of course I am." I answered excitedly.

"Let's get going then, because we can't be late." he said grabbing my hand as we hopped in the car.

.................

After thirty minutes, we arrived at the....airport?

"Harry why are we here?" I asked confused.

"Baby, I know how much you loved paris, so I booked us a flight for a week." He said smiling.

"Oh my gosh, you're the best, I love you! "I said hugging him tightly.

I pulled away and pulled him into a kiss. Feeling grateful for this man.

"Let's go in, the flight is on 1:30." he said as we pulled away.

............

"flight number 194 is boarding now."

"That's us, baby." harry said grabbing my hand.

As we got to the plane, I had really this strange feeling but I tried to push it away, not wanting to ruin Harry's surprise holiday.

"Are you okay? You look anxious, everything is going to be fine." Harry said kissing me cheek.

"I'm fine." I replied.

As we took our seats, I checked everything twice. I made sure the seatbelts are on, as I did the same with Harry's.

"Baby, are you sure you're fine?" He asked worriedly.

"Yeah, I'm just a little worried, I guess." I answered truthfully.

"Don't worry, everything is going to be prefect." he said trying to light up the mood.

"Just think, in four hours we're going to be in paris and your dream will be true." He said smiling showing his dimples.

"Yeah, I guess." I felt quite relaxed that Harry is going to be with me.

Harry grabbed my hand and squeezed it gently as if telling me everything is going to be fine. I was a bit relaxed right now, so I decided to sleep.

................

I woke up two hours later, I saw Harry beside me asleep calmly. He looks so peaceful.

All of sudden, the path become bumpy, and I started to panic, every one in the plane was panicking as well.

Harry woke up as I cried, I looked outside the window and saw that the wing of the plane was on fire.

"Oh my god, what's going on?" Harry asked.

I pointed at the wing and he gasped when he saw it.

"Baby, listen baby, we're going to be fine, perfectly fine." He clenched my hand with his and never let it go.

I tried to control my breath as I speak. "B-baby, i love you, No matter what h-happens, today, t-tomorrow, and always." I cried into his shoulder as I felt the plane getting down.

"Hey, we will be fine." he said calmly "I will love you forever and always, don't forget that." he whispered softly to my ear.

He grabbed my hand, as I felt the plane getting more down, and I know that any second the plane is going to crash with the ground.

Then Harry whispered to my ear.

"Forever and Always."

..................
Be right back I'm gonna go sob my eyes into eternity.