21. You're right here.

Unedited.

Admittedly a little drunk from the NYC party that Harry took me to, he insisted that I wouldn't drive home, he would've driven me home, but his car broke at the hotel parking lot, and I had no way of transportation at three A.M.

So we had to walk.

Harry knew that my house isn't that far away from here but all he knew that I can't walk in a straight line and I couldn't stop screaming-singing Nirvana song lyrics.

"Here we are now, entertain us!" I screamed, despite the fact that I'm in a public street at the three in the morning.

"Shhh." Harry hisses, putting his hand over my mouth.

"A mulatto, an albino, a mosquito, my libido!" My voice is muffled by Harry's hand.

"(Y/N)." He turned me around to face him "Stop, seriously, people are trying to seep."

I widened my eyes "Sleep?"

"Yes, (Y/N), it's something people do."

A giggle escapeed my lips "It sounds like cheap!"

Harry rolled his eyes at me "It's something you need, now let's go."

He pushed me forward, allowing me to balance my weight on him.

"I don't like my name." I said "I want to change it to sodapop, sodapop (Y/L/N), it has a nice ring to it, people can call me soda, do you like it, Harry?"

"Um, no, not really." He mumbled. "I like your name the way it is, why would you change it so soda?"

I giggled again and leant on Harry "Because, Silly! I was thinking about Soda cause I drank way too much."

"That wasn't soda, it was vodka."

"What's Vodka?" I asked, closing my eyes. The wind hitting my face and blowing back my hair.

"Alcohol." Harry said then sighed. "I've never seen you this drunk before, actually, I have never seen you drunk."

"Heyyy!" I slurred. "That's not true, you've seen me now."

"(Y/N)." He stopped me and then pointed across the street. "That's your house, I'm gonna take you inside, and I need you to-"

"Let's go!"

Without thinking, I ran down the street, shrieking as a Toyota pick-up pulled out from around the corner, two seconds from slamming into me and breaking every bone in my body. Harry yelled my name from behind and swooped in next to me, his arms wrapping tightly around me.

He pulls me back just in time, we were so close to get hit. The tip of my foot brushed the headlight, Harry was still freaking out after he pulled me away as we both fell into the curb, him still breathing heavily, and refusing to let me go.

"WOOHOO!! WAS THAT COOL OR WHAT?" I basically screamed with wide eyes.

"(Y/N)...I.. I though that I w-was going to lose you." He huffed, at the edge of tears.

"Well, you didn't lose me, Silly! I'm still right here."

He blinked twice and let out a breath then smileed a little "Yeah," He chuckled "You're right here."