20. Argument.

edited.

"Harry!" I yelled. "Get back here."

I heard his footsteps continue to descend the srairs away from the bedroom we both shared.

I rolled my eyes as I got off of bed and made my way downstairs, entering the kitchen, I saw him drinking a cup of water.

"Come on Harry, we don't have to argue over this." I rested my hand on the counter.

It was Christmas, and like every other Christmas, I decided to spend it with my family, Harry on the other hand, had different plans, he already told his family that I was going with him.

"Yeah (Y/N), you're right. All you have to do is to agree on coming with me to meet my family." He replied.

"Harry, I already told you that I can't go with you."

No matter how upset I was because he was telling me what to do, I still used the softest tone I could master.

"Damn it (Y/N)!" He yelled, throwing the glass making it shatter as his chest heaved up and down from anger.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" I yelled.

"You!"

"Me?!" I laughed humorlessly, "You're the one acting like a psycho breaking cups and shit."

"That's because you won't agree to go with me!" He screamed, his face turning red.

"Maybe that's because I don't have to go with you!" I rolled my eyes.

"You're going with me no matter what you say!"

I could see the anger in his eyes and I took him by surprise by what I did next, grabbing into the counter for support as I let out a snort.

"You are not going to tell me what I'm gonna do." I managed to say between laughs. "I'm going to celebrate Christmas with my family whether you like it or not."

I continued laughing as I made my way towards the stairs.

"You're going no matter what you say." I mocked his earlier words with a laugh starting to walk up the stairs.

Halfway to the top, Harry yanked my arm and pulled me to look at him. I saw him raise his hand above his head and I flinched as my heart dropped to my stomach.

But Harry ran his hand through his hair, and when he noticed that I flinched his eyes softened.

"(Y/N), did you really think that I was going to hit you?" Harry asked with sad eyes.

I looked down without answering him. Then he grabbed my chin gently, forcing my eyes to meet his.

"I would never hit you." He said as he pushed a curl out of my face. I love You (Y/N), I'd never hurt you." He said in a low voice.

"I know."

"I'm sorry for the way I was acting, you don't have to come with me if you don't want to, I don't know why I was trying to force you." He looked into my eyes.

"It's fine." I waved it off. "But I have an idea."

His raised his eyebrows expectantly.

"How about we go to my family's house first and then we go to your family's?"

He smiled, "That's great, but know that I love you, and that I will never lay a finger on you, and anybody who does will end up in their grave."

Before I can reply, he pressed his lips into mine.