29. Santa baby.

Hey, a little chapter with Anne and Gemma because why not? I hope you like it guys!

Enjoy x.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

You took in a breath as Anne sat the food on the table, you gave her your best smile and she returned it before sitting down herself.

Harry's leg was bouncing quickly, obovisouly noticeable to Gemma, who was now eyeing her brother with a cocked eyebrow while picking on her her Christmas pie.

You weren't listening, it wasn't your fault, you were distracted by the light snow falling outside, coating everything with crisp coat of white ice, oh and that fact that you're about to tell your fiance's family that you're pregnant.

You didn't know what to expect, you knew Anne loved you, and Gemma always says that you're the sister she never had, but what if they think that this is too soon? You and Harry had been dating for three years now, you both agreed to try for a baby later on, it's been a month since you got engaged, but still, you want to make sure that Harry's Family is okay with it, cause they're the most important thing in his life and in yours.

Your heart was racing, Gemma kept looking between you and Harry, she didn't know what was wrong with you, but that until she looked at your hand which was rested under your chest, not quite on your stomach, but that was an obvious sign.

She couldn't help her mind from wandering,
Plus, oh she would love be an auntie to a cute baby styles.

Having it father's eyes, yourhair, Harry's dimples, god, she was really melting just thinking about her baby-niece, well, could be either,£ but she would love it endlessly.

"Love, are you alright?" Anne smiled, turning away from Harry who had set his hand on your knee to grab your attention and calm you down, even though he was a mess himself.

Harry knew his mother would be thrilled to become a grandmother, but he was worried about everything else, what if she get her hopes up and something happens to the baby? It wasn't a thought he wanted to have, but he had to think of every scenario.

"Oh, yes! I'm sorry Anne, just not feeling my best tonight is all." You smiled, reaching your hand over at hers, giving it a small squeeze.

Anne was your second mother, always being there for you in your hardest times, she's just the best mum any one could ask for, you knew you fell in love with her the day she hugged you and said you were lovely.

"Homesick? Is there anything we can do?" She asked, dumping a spoon full of greens into her yellow plate.

"No, I don't think so, thank you tho-"

"Actually mum.." Harry started.

You were startled, to say the least, you both agreed to tell the pair at dinner, but you didn't expect it now.

Harry looked at you, as a way to communicate that you were alright with this, you sent back a smile, giving him a nod,
To which he replied with one as well.

"We have something to tell you both." Harry smiled, looking over at you with his dimpled popping.

Anne was proper confused, leaning forward
Subconsciously.

"Uh, so (Y/N) and I are getting married next month.."

Anne nodded, feeling a small bubble of both
Excitement and worry in her stomach, at first, she thought this was bad news, but she could her son's mood, as a mother would say....and it's pure happiness.

"Spit out already!" Gemma laughed, setting her fork down.

You took a deep breath in, looking at Harry,
Who was looking back at you.

"I'm pregnant." You breathed out.

There was a beat, and you could practically see and feel the negative thoughts that started to cloud your mind until Anne broke into a huge smile, with Gemma letting out a screech.

"Ah! I'm going to be auntie!" Gemma yelled, standing up.

Anne already had tears in her eyes, standing as well and so the both of you, and engulfing you both a tight hug.

"I'm going to be a grandmum.." burying her face into Harry's neck.

"Let me in the hug!" Gemma spoke, wrapping her arms around your stomach and her head on your back.

"We wanted you guys, and my parents to be the first people to know." I spoke.

You felt at ease, with the support of Anne and Gemma, who was the most important people in his life, and you were happy about this new chapter of your life.

Harry kissed your temple, smiling down at you as you talked about your upcoming adventure, and Anne, who was already giving you tips and tricks, and dragging you
To the storage room to give you her favourite of baby shoes, and a scarf she used to put on and Harry and Gemma when they were babies, and the ones that were used on her by her own mother.

Yeah, this is going to be amazing.

And I can't wait for this little one to come to life.

******
It was kinda boring, but it's something.

Please if you like it vote?

Love, M xx.