9. Can I get a kiss?

I just got off the phone after I took a nice tan. I noticed my niece, Vilote, wasn't in sight. I looked to see my sister and her husband making out, I shook my head and then I started looking for her.

A few minutes later I spotted her sitting on some rock, I sighed walking to my eight years old niece.

"Hey honey. What's wrong?" I asked her as I saw the sad look on her face.

"Hey mummy, it's nothing." she brushed it off like it was nothing.

She calls me mummy of how close we are. Just to clear any confusion.

"No. There's differently something wrong. You can tell me anything, okay?" I sat beside her.

"I just I like this boy," she mumbled. "And I want to kiss him."

My jaw almost dropped."A boy? Is he here?" I said looking around me.

"Yes." she said then she pointed behind me, I turned around to see the same man I bumped into at the ice cream cart, he was already staring at us.

Flashback

Vilote made such a lot of friends I must say. They were four girls, since they were so cute, I offered to buy them ice cream, we went to the ice cream cart, and they stood in line, I took their orders and told the man who was standing at the cart the orders, every time I ask a girl what she wants I'd bend down, so I gave Vilote her ice cream, and then I bend again but instead of meeting a child face.

I was met with someone's member looking prominent in his trunks. My eyes widened as I looked up and saw a beautiful man that had beautiful tattoos. His eyes were covered in shades so I couldn't see much.

I quickly stood up. "I'm so sorry."

He just smiled and said it's fine, I ordered my ice cream and went back to play with the girls.

End of flashback

"Where do you wanna kiss him?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"On the cheek." She said in a small voice.

"Oh then why don't you?" I turned around after a few seconds of looking into the beautiful strangers.

"Because I'm shy." She whined.

"Let's go." I said as I took her hand in mine and we were walking towards the man, he was still looking at us.

"Hello." I gave him a bright smile and he retuned it with a nod.

"Vilote here wants to tell you something." I said mentioning her.

He took of his shades and looked at me, and wow, he has such a beautiful green eyes. He looked at her.

"What is it sweetheart?" He asked her nicely. Wow too, he has such a deep raspy voice. Could this man get any better?

Here eyes widen when he talked to her, she looked at me, but I just smiled and nodded my head.

She looked at him again " I-I-I.." She suttered and he looked at her lovingly.

"I love you!" She blurted out and I got everything in me not to burst out laughing.

The man let out a cute laugh.

"This quick Vilote?" I teased her and she nodded.

"I love you too." He said giving her such an adorable grin, he's so beautiful.

"Can I get a kiss?" She asked in a small voice.

He looked at me weirdly, but then I pointed to my cheek, meaning she want to kiss him on his cheek.

"Of course." He smiled at her warmly.

She jumped and kissed his cheek, then he leaned forward and kissed her cheek.

"Hope you liked it." He winked.

Her eyes widen "Oh my god, mummy he kissed me!"She squealed in happiness. I nodded at her happily.

"She's your daughter?" He asked with a disappointed gaze.

"Oh no, she just love to call me that, she's my niece." I said playing with her hair.

"Why don't you get a kiss too, mummy?" Vilote smiled very big at me.

My eyes widen as he smirked."Yeah Mummy, why don't you get a kiss?" He teased.

"I'm not-" Vilote cut me off.

"Come on mummy, please!" She started jumping up and down.

"Okay, okay." and with that he stood up and put his lips on mine.

I thought it was on the cheek!

He moved his lips with mine, I even forgot that Vilote is watching us until she started running and squealing of happiness.

I pulled out breathlessly just as him.

"Hope you liked it." He winked.

•••••••••••••

Just wanted to note that in some cases this isn't right to do without consent but I did for the imagine.

- Cherry.