26. Jealousy.

Hello! I'm sorry it has been so long since I had updated, but I'm in a huge writer's block. So please forgive me, this is kinda of a filler and quite short, enjoy!

*****************

"This is it." Niall said smiling as he gave me the guitar.

"Oh my god. I can't believe it finished already, did they carve the name?" I asked him as i looked at it in disbelief.

"Yes! They Did, I'm sure Harry would love it." Niall smiled.

"Hopefully." I sighed in content.

These past two weeks I've been trying to get Harry a rare guitar that he really loved and wanted, because of that and also my job, it's was kinda hard to keep contact with him.

I feel as I've been distancing myself from him honestly, and I feel guilty for it, but it will be worth it when I see his eyes lit up when he sees the guitar.

After I endlessly thanked Niall and we bid goodbyes to each other. I went to mine's and Harry's flat, when I entered inside, the whole house was swimming in darkness and there was not a single sound.

"Harry?" I yelled through the quite house but received no answer.

I quickly went up and put the guitar in the spare room and started looking for Harry.

"Harry? Are you there?" I asked again.

I went to our room to hear quite sniffles coming from our bed.

"Harry? W-what's wrong?" I stuttered as i wasn't used to coming home and seeing Harry cry.

I quickly went over to his side of the bed and sat, he was hidden underneath the covers.

"Harry?" I said quietly.

"You know. If you were gonna cheat on me with my best friend then why would you stay?" He asked as he lift up the covers and sat to face me with bloodshot eyes.

"What?" I stared at him dumbfounded.
"Harry, why would you think that? I would never cheat on you. "

He wiped his eyes and showed me his phone. "My phone says other wise. You and Niall have been hanging out for two weeks now, the whole time you've been distant from me, that's why." He showed me a picture of me and Niall smiling at each other.

"Haz. No, that's not why I've been distant, I can't tell you why,  but you have to trust me, just trust me Harry, I promise you have me all for yourself, please don't believe the paps." I begged him.

He shook his head. "I don't know what to believe anymore, (Y/N)...." he looked like he was a lost puppy.

"Harry..wait a minute." I quickly went up to the spare room and grabbed the guitar.

I went back to our room and gave him the case. "Open it." I said.

He opened it and his eyes widened. "No way. The guitar I've been looking for for so long...how?"

I smiled. "Niall helped me find the design you liked, I don't know shit about guitars so I asked Niall, I'm sorry if i ever felt distant to you Harry, I'm terrible at hiding surprises. I love you."

He put the guitar on bed and put his lips on mine.

"I'm sorry, I just love you so much and I can't imagine my life without you." Then he kissed me passionately.

••••••••••••••

Hey! I know, short, but I tried to make it as long as possible and give you something, guys!

Please if you liked it, comment, vote, and share it.

-M Xx.