One fish, Two fish, Red fish, Blue fish (2012)

Raphael Hamato was six years old when Splinter took him for treasure hunting in the sewers. He was six years old when he thought he memorised the tunnels that led in and out of the so named sewers. He was six years old now, as he cried softly, shivering and wet, because he had fallen in a sewer lake, after adventuring by himself. Splinter had found him just in time, of course, the mutant rat had a special sixth sense for his troublesome children who he loved so dearly. He had pulled the blubbering young child from the lake and held him close, wiping away his tears and Raph clutching the maroon of his kimono.

"Raphael, I trust you know not to do these things. I expected better from you, my son," Splinter said, warmly but harshly as he took in Raph's dishevelled appearance and the watery green eyes that threatened to leak once more.

"I'm sorry dada! I swear! I just wanted to look, wanted to explore. Did not think it would come like this," his small voice trembled and he felt his little legs struggling to support his body weight. Seeing this, Splinter sighed and stood up, bending down to carry raph in his arms. The shivering child wrapped his arms around his father and buried his pudgy face deep in his chest.

"Sorry. Am sorry. Did not mean too," he kept muttering, and Splinter felt his face soften.

"My musuko, now you will be unwell, and I will have to care for you whilst you recover, and none of us want that, my child."

Raphael went silent at these words, a puddle of guilt forming in his chest. Splinter was right. Now he will get sick, and he will be forced to take care of him. Why would Splinter want to take care of Raph while he's sick? It's not Splinter's fault, and yet now he's forced to do something he doesn't want too. Raph didn't deserve to be cared for. He deserves to suffer.

But instead, he tightened his arms around his father and didn't say anything except for a small apology.

Raphael didn't deserve comfort. He was a bad child. A bad bad child.

He lay alone on his bed, the covers pulled up to his chin, wet rag on his forehead that brought him little relief from the pounding headache that coursed through his head. He let out a dejected sniff, and winced at the noise it made through the darkness. He brought one hand up to massage his forehead, not wanting to call his father. His dad didn't deserve to have to take care of him.

His chest felt very heavy all of a sudden, and Raph struggled to inhale. Tears leaked out of his eyes and landed on the pillow he lay on, sinking down until there was no trace, except for the shadow they left behind.

Raphael flinched when light flooded his room. Someone had opened the door to his room and he closed his eyes desperately. Whining slightly, his eyes cracked open ever so slightly, which forced the rest of his tears out.

"Raphie?"

The sick turtle tot winced at the sound of his older brother's voice, though as gentle and soft as it was.

"Y-Yeo?"

"I'm here Raphie."

He felt the light weight of Leo getting on the bed beside him and he opened his eyes fully. Leonardo placed one hand against Raph's forehead and sighed.

"You're really really sick Raphie! Your forehead is THIS hot!"

The young turtle spread his arms out, as in to exaggerate just how hot Raph's forehead was. Raphael sniffed, upset for more reasons than one.

"I don' like bein' sick, yeo. It makes me feel all funny. And my head hurts."

Leonardo frowned, and held the other's hand.

"Why don't you tell Father then? I think he can help."

"No!"

Raph winced when his throat ripped at the sudden loud word. Leonardo stared back at him, confused.

"Was' the matter, Raphie?"

The red loving turtle swallowed back his tears. He had to be stronger.

"D-Don' wan' dada gettin' ang'y. Don' deserve dada's love.. Am just a bad child."

Leo looked shocked at these tear wrench words. His hold on Raph's hand became tighter.

"Why would you say dat?! Father loves us!" He said, not understanding the other's view.

Raphael shook his head dejectedly.

"No..nuh uh." He whined, rolling over and burying his face in his pillow.

He felt the cool hands of his brother on his forehead before the sinking next to him on the bed. Rap sighed softly, as the hands on his forehead seemed to just make his headache disappear.

Leonardo, hearing the sigh, mistook it for annoyance and removed his fingers all at once, but Raph groaned once more, and took Leo's hands to continue what they were doing.

After several long moments, Raph spoke up.

"I don' think dat dada wants to take care of me. He should have not done it, den he would be able to do whatever he wants. But now he's stuck with me, just cause i was dumb and fell into a sewer lake."

Leo paused for a second, before Raph's indigent noise had him starting again.

"Das no' true , Raphie. Father loves you, and us. You made a mistake. It'll all be okay."

His hands travelled down to the sick turtle's face and Raph opened his teary eyes blearily. Leonardo wiped his tears away with his little thumbs and smiled gently. Raph suddenly stuffed his face into his older brother's chest and hugged him.

"Thank you, yeo."

The blue loving turtle smiled warmly and wrapped his arms around his younger brother.

"I love you, Raphie."

"I love you more."

"Impossible."

~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Ok this was kinda cute i kinda like it. Any requests guys? I may or may not need them:)

(i do)