Hurt (2012)

A/N

Songfic? Yessir. Play the song while you read it, will you? It gives off a special effect:)

Oh yeh, and its Evil Mikey. We all love a Mikey Villain arc.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My day will come, I gave too much

Two green hands pressed forcefully at black, tying it neatly against his face.

I sold my soul, I'm waiting for my pay in full

A deep voice chuckled at his antics behind him, and he smiled.

I only want your dying love, I've seen enough

He stared at the three rising figures in the distance. Blue, Red and Purple. Cracking his knuckles, a smirk etched his way upon his face. It was cruel and messy and it seemed it didn't belong.

"I tried, but I don't think so"

Michaelangelo explained, tears adorning his blue eyes and the hand that harshly swept on his face was caught in a gentle hold, sympathy embedded in the other's expression.

"Maybe it was me who was fucking up"

Whispers and sweet nothing were spoken in his ears, words of praise and defying the cruel words that filled his brain, and the young turtle was swept into warm comforting arms.

"I gave all I could give, but"

Tears poured down his freckled face, sobs erupting from his body as he shook. The Shredder held him close and wiped the sadness from his face with a gloved hand.

"It seems like it never really was enough"

Michaelangelo was too far gone to notice the manipulation deep in the other's voice.

I feel left out, I don't see how

The youngest watched from afar his three brothers, burrowed incredibly inside an oversized orange hoodie. He watched them laugh with each other, and compliment each other's tactics.

My whole life can change in one week

He thought back to the previous night. The meeting with him. The offer. The comfort.

I don't mind my own reflection

The black bandana fluttered in his mind.

I don't see how you've been let down

He looked back at his brothers, and smiled.

Don't speak unless you have to

Leo was reprimanding him again.

Why you always seem in a bad mood?

Raph was angry again.

Your whole life you had an attitude

Donnie was criticising him again.

One day, is that so bad for you?

I'm sorry.

I'm sorry if I hurt you

Leo was shocked.

I'm sorry if it got that bad

Raph was crying.

I'm sorry I can't help you

Donnie wasn't thinking straight.

Somebody should've had your back

I'm sorry.

I tried, but I don't think so

Mikey had his nunchucks out, whirling them around until he was sure he'd conjured up a tornado. But he didn't say it aloud. He wasn't allowed to be childish anymore.

Maybe it was me who was fucking up

He laughed at his brother's antics, trying to fight him. How much of an idiot were they? They couldn't beat him. They were as good as dead.

I gave all I could give, but

His brother's stared at him as if he were a monster. But Mikey supposes they are right. They wanted a monster? He'd be that monster.

It seems like it never really was enough

"AM I GOOD ENOUGH YET?"

"I changed my whole life when"

He said to his F̵̛̱̺̫̱̰̬̹̰̥̟̐́a̸̧̖͈̾̍̈́ť̸͇̭̼̦̦̗̾̄͊̆̇́̓h̷̳͕̎͋̄̚͝e̶̢̦̺͍͈͚̺͚̞̐̔̋̋͝͝ṙ̷̡̲̫͉͖̆̓̽͌̃̑̂͂, pulling up his knee protectors and gearing up his belt.

"I learned to ignore them"

The bandana was too loose.

"I changed my whole life up"

He wanted it tighter. Tighter.

"Maybe it was not enough"

Tighter.

"I don't think I'm allowed to"

Mikey stammered nervously, dried up tears fresh on his face and eyes darting all over the other man.

"Make a deal with your selfish ways"

'Dealing' seemed like something he was too young to do. Especially with the enemy.

"They're acting vicious out there"

Shredder practically purred in the little turtle's ear and Mikey's eyes widened.

"There's lots of demons out here"

Demons?

"I'm sorry if I hurt you"

Leo was on his knees, crying, begging.

"I'm sorry if it got that bad"

Raph was almost unconscious, his voice feeble but still there.

"I'm sorry I can't help you"

Donnie's voice thundered in the sweet noises of pain.

"Somebody should've had your back"

No one did.

"I tried, but I don't think so

Maybe it was me who was fucking up

I gave all I could give, but

It seems like it never really was enough."