Chapter 4 : Family.

"Um. I text someone during his lesson." I said truthfully.

Lying will dig you into deep shit right? And my bum's pain was unbearable. Need my lotion immediately.

"Good, Elliot already told me this matter and I'm glad that you didn't lie to me or I must extend your grounding."

Fortunate me. Lol.

"And anyway, tonight dinner, dad and mom will be coming."

Haven't I tell you guys about them? They divorced and I managed to live with my brothers.

Try me, you didn't want to make dad angry.

I'd better go somewhere else during dinner. I won't risk cursing words slipping my mouth.

"I can't, Sean. I must go to Camille's house. Got many homework and yep, we decided to do it together." I lied

"Have you asked anybody's permission?"

Omg, I forgot that I need permission.

"I'm about to ask you."I said innocently.

"Cancel it then, this is a one year chance to meet them, you know. They wanted to have a dinner with us because of me coming back from France."

Uh. I don't want to meet them! They're like so sticking up with the rules and me? Their daughter was a wild child! They can't understand teens.

"B-But-"

"No excuse, Rebecca. I still have work to do and Edward is picking you up."He said.

I nodded and left his room.

I waited at the front gate, searching for a black mercedes sport car.

Not long after, Edward was waving his hand towards me, motioning me to enter the car quickly.

Yep, he's still using his business suit that makes him really handsome.

"Hey, how's work?"I asked casually.

"Stressed Beck and I need to go back fast."

"That's a reason why I need my car back, Edward."

"Stop Rebecca, I'm in no mood with your argue. Go talk to Alex if you want to discuss this matter."

It makes me shut up instantly.

The car drive was so awfully quiet.

"Ed, mom and dad will come tonight."I said breaking the silence.

"I know, I really missed them."

I loved them to death but I'm really not looking forward to meet them right now, especially because of my poor bum.

"Yep, me too."I said popping the P

"Beck, did you get spanked today? You seem like squirming all the time."

I already said Sean hits hard!

"Yeah, Sean did."

"Don't get into any trouble? Understand?"He said sternly.

"Crystal,sir."I said then hopped out from the car.

I sped to my room which is heaven for me! I laid down at my fluffy king bed and feel the comfort of it.

Little did I know, I dozed off to lalaland.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey lovelies! Uh, so many upcoming tests:( stressed lol but I'm trying my best to update soon(; thanks for all of the supports and votes! -Bianca!