Chapter 6: Girls' Time

I collected my maths and physics homework and shoved them inside my louis vuitton tote bag. I also shoved my clothes etc.

Just my luck. No phone, iPad, iPod ,laptop. Just great. But nevermind, I'll just use Camille's phone later.

"Dearest Alex, would you give my keys?"I asked him with a puppy dog face.

"No, Rebecca. I'll give you next month." Alex said sternly.

I stomped my feet and I received a hard smack on my thigh that made me whimpers.

"If I say no, then it's a no, Rebecca. Don't throw tantrums."

"Yes, sorry sir."

Alex led me to his bentley car and drove me to Cam's apartment. Yeah Camille lives alone in a luxury apartment.

"Becca, don't do anything stupid and led you in trouble, clear?"

"I'm not a child, I'm sure I won't" I said reassuringly then rushed to her apartment. Fyi, I have her room card.

"Hey babe!"I shouted.

"Oh Becca! I'm here with Spence!"She shouted from the kitchen.

"Sean text me just now and said that we must go to school toms at 7 because of our detention."

I mentally groaned.

"I'm going to do some homework!"I said.

"Hey, why won't we have some fun?! It's midnight sale!" Spencer suggested.

"Fine, after I'm done Spence."I said.

"It's already 11, Beck!"

"Where?"I asked

"Fifth avenue!"

"Omg! I'm in!"I shouted then took my wallet.

I'm going to do the homework after we're done shopping!

"Until 3 okay?"I said.

They nodded and we hopped into Camille's car.

We talked about things that we wanted.

The mall was so awfully packed with tons of people and I spot a summer yellow dress.

I picked it up and there's a girl who wants to have that.

"It's mine!"She shouted

"No! I picked it up first!"

We began to fight because of that dress and made it tore apart. By then, there's already securities.

They called our guardians.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! Hope you guys love it! So, will Rebecca be in trouble? Find out in next chapter!