Chapter 21 : Morning Madness.

Sorry for the delay:( I'm officially ungrounded!Yay to me, but still under house arrest,I guess. My school has started and there's some kind of orientation:which means no yay to me because there's a bitchie senior who's really freaking annoying, all she's gonna do is gotta angry all day long. Okay, enough of my private life;) So, this is it, Chapter 21!

xoxo,Bianca.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So many girls in here, where do I begin? I see this one, I'm bout to go in. Then she said-~

Where's the loud song coming from? My head is still pounding slightly and the Guetta's song isn't helping although I love it in normal days. But hello? I don't know there's a single human in the world who used that kind of song for alarm!(no offence!)

It's too loud for my eardrums.

I groaned slightly and realized I can't move, feeling like someone is laying on my stomach. I fluttered my eyes open, light rays is still dim because of blocked from the curtains. Yeah, I never open my curtains. I looked at my surroundings, God, my place is a wreck. Spencer is laying at my stomach, my bedcover was nowhere to be seen, or should I say that it's somewhere at the floor. Jacqueline slept beside me. Her legs are kicking at my headboard and her head is on my feet. Victoria? ofcourse she's laying on my totoro bed (yeah I sorta have two beds) Chips and sodas everywhere. Tv's remote control nowhere to be seen. Bags and duffel bags were everywhere. I can't even see what's the colour of my fluffy mat.

I sighed. Knowing that WE should clean this mess. I can't stand Nicholas, the clean freak lecturing me about this thing is a bad environment and stuffs. I glanced at the alarm bedside clock. 7am. Still early. But my conscious brain told me to wake up fast. No, no way, why brain? God! I have a mission and a freaking detention.

"Guys!" I yelled, maybe my yell could scare away the birds.

They all groaned and stirred EXCEPT the one and only Victoria.

"Spencer!"

She rolled to her side and fell.

"Ouch what the fuck?!"She screamed.

"It's 7 and we have detentions!"I said to her.

"Oh."

And she got back to sleep. Ohemgee she's going to be the death of me.

I hopped out from my bed and flopped at my fluffy totoro bed.

"Vic."I shook her.

No signs of her alive.

"Victoria!"

No change.

"Victoria!There's a unicorn!" I shook her like a mad woman.

"WHAT?! A UNICORN?! WHERE?!"

Yeah, it's called as a unicorn obsession.

"Wake up, we have a mission and a detention."I said.

"Urgh, you crazy bitch, I'm up, I'm up. I hope I ran through Edward Casari when I went downstairs to shower." She mumbled.

Unicorn and someone-who-has-an-Edward-name obsession.

She took her toiletries duffel bag and went downstairs. I hope she's okay, she's an accident obsession in the morning and I don't need her to curse out loud and hoping Sean don't go lecturing her in the freaking early morning.

"HOLY MOTHER UNICORN!"Here we go. Round one of Victoria's madness. (Whoa rule number one, don't say his name out loud! You guys should read Sweet madness book by coldlady_19! it's so cool!)

"WHAT? VIC MET HER UNICORN SOULMATE?!" Spencer woke up in a jolt.

God, it's called as morning madness, apparently.

"Spence calm down, go shower, we have a morning detention." I said to her.

"Yes, whatever mom."She mumbled and took her duffel bag also.

Now, Jacqueline. We can't leave her here right?

"Jac."I shook her.

"No, Mitchella, I'm sleepy."She mumbled.

"Jac, it's me, wake-up."

"No, don't hurt me!"

What the hell?

"Jacqueline, it's Bianca!"I tried to wake her again.

"No no no! Not that, please!"

What's she talkin about.

"Shit, Jacqueline!"I exclaimed and shook her again.

"NO!"Jacqueline screamed like a bloody murder and woke up finally. She's a mess. Tears everywhere and she's panting.

A secret to be revealed?