Chapter 8 : Trouble

Hey people, I've recently realized that whenever I update, it's really short. I'm trying my best to make it long enough! Thanks for all of your supports:) xoxo, Bianca.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After 5 minutes later, we're home and there's already Nicholas, Sean, Edward sitting on the couch.

"Plans changed Beck, bare now on the corner here." Alex ordered.

Gosh, no! It's so humiliating.

"It's so humiliating!" I yelled.

"Watch your tone, you don't want an extra spanking right? And some humiliation will make you understand that you won't repeat the same thing." He said.

My cheeks flushed. I went to the corner and unbuttoned my skirt.

I'm not willing to put down my panties but it's just making my punishment worse.

Alex hasn't start this punishment and it's so embarassing to show my still red colour bum infront of my brothers!

After seems like years, Alex called me.

I bend over the couch and he began releasing his belt.

The first smack landed on my poor bum and the sting won't go away!

Little did I know, I already went limp at the count of FIVE! because of the last spank I've received.

"STOP ALEX!"I yelled.

He ignored my wails and began lecturing me.

"You! Won't! Lie! And! Fight! Again!" He emphasized each word and slapped me hard at my sit spots and thighs.

It's really my sensitive spot and the pain is unbearable.

After 20 more smacks at my sensitive spot, he stop.

I knew he wanted to comfort me, but the looks from Sean makes him shudder and afraid to do so.

"L-Lex, you don't hug me?" I whined.

"Stop acting like a child, you're thirteen now." Sean said firmly and Alex just sighed.

It makes me cry harder. My feelings hurt and I can't help it.

"Could I sir?" Alex asked.

Oh yeah, Alex works at Sean's business company. Yep, Sean is a headmaster and also owns a business company. So, basically Alex called him sir most of the time which is not cool.

"No or you'd be in the same position with Rebecca"He said threateningly.

"I understand sir."

Edward took my hand and led me to my vast room.

He hugged me and comforts me. Rubbing my back to make me calm.

"Thanks Edward, you're the best." I said hugging him back.

He kissed my forehead and went out.

A call from my wireless table phone? Weird. Never a single human being has ever called me using that number.

Anyways, I still answered it and it's Victoria!

"Vic!" I exclaimed.

"ssh. I'm just giving you information that tomorrow I'll also attending your school!"

"WONDERFUL!"

"Nah, gotta go, bye Becky."

Whoa, it's true, after a rain there will be a rainbow.