Chapter 9: Best Friends.

Hello people! I'm truly sorry I've not been posting since last week:( I have tons of exams(;

xoxo, Bianca.

I woke up the next morning not because of Sean's yelling or my other brothers' yelling, but because of the phone ringing.

I lazily answered it.

"What?" Sounding a little bit rude because of human from another galaxy disturbing my sweet dreams.

"Good morning to you too,Beck." Victoria said sarcastically.

"Yeah, what's up?"

"I'll pick you up in an hour yeah?"

"Sure. You know the address?"

"Of course, who doesn't know the most popular girl's address?"

"Cut it, I'm back to my dreamland."I said annoyed.

"Ah, don't go hang uppppp babyyyyy."She slurred.

She's drunk?

"Cut the crap, see u."I said hanging up

The sound of someone clearing his throat making me jump.

"Early in the morning you already cursed?"Alex said.

"Um, it's because of her being annoying!"I defended myself.

"Umhm, my intention to come here because I wanna give you back your keys, but-"

"Omg!!!!!!!!" I jumped and hugged him tight.

"But since you cursed, I'm -"

"No! I swear I won't do it again, Lex. Please?!"

I gave him my best puppy dog eyes.

"Okay. Fine!"He gave up. Yay!

I kissed his forehead and skipped to the bathroom.

Because of my extremely good mood today, I decided to wear something fabulous!

Okay, I knew it's just the same old boring plain uniform but I'm doing improvements on them. I used the alexander mc queen's scarf, a pair of louboutin heels and a set of jewellery.

I grabbed my prada milano's bag and went to see my baby bugatti! I asked dad to buy it for me lol.

So anyway, I already told Vic and Cam not to pick me up.

I went to Spencer's house first. She's loaded but can't drive cause her parents are strict as hell. Oops sorry Alex I don't mean to swear!(;

I went in her house, I mean mansion lol. I was greeted by Spencer's maid, Jacqueline. She's also enrolled in the same school with us because her parents insisted that she must also be in the best education.

"Hey Jacqueline, is Spencer upstairs?"

"Yes, Rebecca. I'll call her shortly."

"Jacqueline? Do you have a ride? You could go to school with us!"I said being kind.

"Really?"

"What's this about?"Spencer suddenly came in nowhere.

"I'm just asking her if she wanna come to school together."I said.

"Ah! That's a good idea! You could save your money for shopping!"Spencer said enthusiastically.

"Okay."She said.

"Next problem, my car is only available for two person."I suddenly remembered the crucial thing.

"I'll go change my car! Wait a second!"I said speeding to my home.

Okay, I have three cars, range rover, bugatti and a mercedes car.

I took my mercedes keys and sped to her home.

"Fast!we only have like five minutes!"I said, looking at my rolex watch.

"Shit, Sean will kill us!"Jacqueline exclaimed.

They hopped to my car and I step on the pedal gas. I hope we won't get caught by the cops.

We arrived at school six minutes later and it means one minute late. Sean won't tolerate my crappy excuses.

"Jacqueline, Spence, I beg you both, just blame me."I said.

"You're crazy, I won't do stupid thing like that."

Jacqueline retorted.

"God, I also missed the morning detention."

Suddenly a black mercedes car parked beside me. Camille's.

"Cam!"

"I knew you guys would be late, so, I also wanna join."

"Gosh, Cam!"I exclaimed.

"I'll take the blame."I said.

"We're friends, Beck! If one got in trouble, the rest must also be in trouble!"Camille said.

"Yes!"Spencer and Jacqueline agreed.

I sighed in defeat and nodded to them. They are my bestest friends in the entire galaxy.