episode -1

NegitIve dAys , NeGitiVe nigHts...
BaBy yoUu arEee wastiNg all yoUr time ......

Well a girl is singing... The song but not until ...

Y/m : SHUT UP MIN Y/N ..... don't sing if you can't even pig sound are better than yours ...

Y/n : mom ,if you don't like my voice that it's not my problem it's yours ...ahhh

She groan as Mrs min throw her slippers at her...

Y/m : come downstairs.. soon i have to talk something...and in 5 mins ..

She said and shut the door ..

Y/n : she never value me ...she got multi-talented daughter....who is as beautiful as model , smart as scientists..a-

Y/m : but you r none neither model .nor  scientist... Just a lazy pig who only knows how to eat and sleep . .

She turned see her mom standing there glaring at her ...

Y/n : you said you are waiting downstairs...then why you come here again ..

Y/m : i forget my slippers...but i guess there right place is always near you ..

She said and hit her lightly on her elbow...

Y/m : now come downstairs don't talk to yourself like a crazy girl...well you are...

Y/n : aishh...i am not saying anything just because you are elder then me ..

She said and went to closet ....

After coming out ....

Y/n : aishhh y/n ....how can you can be so beautiful and hot ?? ...it's crime to be this deadly gorgeous...

it's crime to be this deadly gorgeous

Y/n : aishh let's go ...

She saw her mom sitting in living room

She saw her mom sitting in living room ....

Y/n : yes mom ...say what you want ??

Y/m : daughter Tonight my friend and his  son is coming too see you ...

Y/n : why am I museum that they are coming to see me ...or don't tell me i become celebrity and they are my fan ...

Y/m : they are coming to see you for there son  marriage...