episode -13

ENGAGEMENT DAY

Yn pov

looking at my reflection in mirror, a beautiful smile crept on  my face ...
"I am going to be taehyung fiance...in few more moments we will take one step more further in our relationship....this is happening all soon ... difficult for me to believe it's happening really?? ....i am truly lucky. "

My thoughts got broke when lily opened the door and hugged me
I also hug her back

Lily : you are looking so beautiful yet pure ...

Her last word come as whisper but i heard it

Yn : thanks

I said and turn to wear earings but stop on my tracks when lily whispered

Lily: do you also feel embarrassed because of me ..??

I turn and look at her and saw some tears roll down her hazel eyes

Yn : never lily what made u think that ?

Lily : you are behaving so cold towards me since that day ...

I sighed

Yn : lily i know i am behaving little cold it's not because of that reason...it's because of you . Because you are not same lily which i looked up too . The Lily i knew was so strong, had her own perspective what she thinks,what she wants , she doesn't care of others opinion but since few days you are changed you are treating yourself inferior ...you are pitying yourself...the Lily which i knew was not that weak .. that's why i am not getting that vibe from you bitch ...you are pure enough. He is the one who did wrong not you .he should be ashamed not you . And moreover you should be thankful nothing worse happened... Stop looking down on yourself...i want my strong lily back . Whatever has  to happened it's already happened.. just make sure you won't pity yourself in future...hmm ??

Lily hugged me and whispered sorry continuously

Yn : shh lily it's ok you should be sorry to yourself... And now stop crying i don't want you to be a crying baby in my engagement bitch ...

Lily laughed through tears ...i wipe her tears and make her sit and fix her make up

Lily outfit